Old Member Never Introduced from TN!

TennHens

Songster
7 Years
Apr 2, 2016
Hello BYC! I am so happy to be a part of this community, thank you for having me!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We ordered 15 hens from Murray McMurray Hatchery earlier this spring.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We love all 15 of our girls and are still working on their names :) Obviously I want more already. Looking for Lavendar Orphingtons and White Marans :D

(3) What breeds do you have?
2 Columbian Wyandottes, Penelope and Margarita
2 Partridge Cochins, Thelma and Louise
2 Black Cochins, need names!
2 Egyptian Fayoumis, Cleopatra (Cleo) and Cairo
2 Ameracaunas, need names!
2 Speckled Sussex, need names!
3 Whiting True Greens, need names!

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They are fascinating to watch. I love caring for them and eagerly anticipate the eggs - cannot wait!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, Yoga, Kayaking, Fishing

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Married, stay at home, one child and 4 fur babies!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I found BYC through Pinterest when researching chicken breeds. What a wealth of knowledge and information! Happy to be part of this wonderful group!

Hello BYC! I am so happy to be a part of this community, thank you for having me!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We ordered 15 hens from Murray McMurray Hatchery earlier this spring.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We love all 15 of our girls and are still working on their names :) Obviously I want more already. Looking for Lavendar Orphingtons and White Marans :D

(3) What breeds do you have?
2 Columbian Wyandottes, Penelope and Margarita
2 Partridge Cochins, Thelma and Louise
2 Black Cochins, need names!
2 Egyptian Fayoumis, Cleopatra (Cleo) and Cairo
2 Ameracaunas, need names!
2 Speckled Sussex, need names!
3 Whiting True Greens, need names!

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They are fascinating to watch. I love caring for them and eagerly anticipate the eggs - cannot wait!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, Yoga, Kayaking, Fishing

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Married, stay at home, one child and 4 fur babies!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I found BYC through Pinterest when researching chicken breeds. What a wealth of knowledge and information! Happy to be part of this wonderful group!

I think lucy and penny are great names!

Back
Top Bottom