OMG!!!! My first eggs

hispoptart

Free Ranging
12 Years
Apr 14, 2011
NW Colorado
Not sure who they are from, I have 2 RIR's and 2 BR's . The smaller one was from 8/20 and the bigger one was from today! I am so excited!!!!
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
I think they are from my very aggressive RIR , but I don't know for sure. Whoever they came from works for me, I HAVE EGGS!!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif

Picture058.jpg

Quote:
Thanks you may have just saved a chickens life. The one RIR that I think may have layed these eggs has become very aggressive. She has attacked me several times, but now that she is or may be laying I may spare her from camp.

Quote:
I couldn't belive how perfect the first eggs were. From what I have read it takes them a few eggs to get it right, but these are just perfect
wee.gif

Congratulations! It is so great to see people post their first egg experience. I just adopted 15 hens two weeks ago who are just about to turn 6 months. I can't wait for my first egg to come. It is awesome to know that others feel the same anticipation and excitement at getting their first egg. A lot of people outside the chicken world don't understand.
I can't wait to post my first egg.
I celebrate with you!!!

hispoptart... I don't know for sure but it seems to me my new layers become cranky
tongue.gif
just prior to their first egg... and they do a lot of yacken
rant.gif
too.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom