OMG OMG OMG!!!!! another one!!!!

nope, none of the above chickensaresweet. just a little bit of labored breathing. She is molting, and some serious stress. I might have some start of a respiratory going on. I have had it in the coop before with the girls, so I am being super careful with them all.

nope, none of the above chickensaresweet. just a little bit of labored breathing. She is molting, and some serious stress. I might have some start of a respiratory going on. I have had it in the coop before with the girls, so I am being super careful with them all.
Oh thank goodness since they can die so easily from aspergillosis. I am glad to hear that it probably is not the case.

Code:

two shots of Tylan 200 and she's good as new! who knows. She is fitting in nicely and has put on some weight, so she is fine. Still a little jumpy around 'Bird, but otherwise, everyone else is fine with her. She is docile and isnt the bottom of the pecking order, but not sure where she fits yet. She isnt beating up on anyone. Even leaves my 2 little Sultans alone amazingly enough. Love her!!!!!!

Code:

two shots of Tylan 200 and she's good as new! who knows. She is fitting in nicely and has put on some weight, so she is fine. Still a little jumpy around 'Bird, but otherwise, everyone else is fine with her. She is docile and isnt the bottom of the pecking order, but not sure where she fits yet. She isnt beating up on anyone. Even leaves my 2 little Sultans alone amazingly enough. Love her!!!!!!
She looks so happy! She is actually SMILING!!!

Can anyone else see it?

Quote:
She looks so happy! She is actually SMILING!!!

Can anyone else see it?
she is stunning! and looks very satisfied with her change of fortune

M
I got a call from a lady last night who had lost her flock late in the summer to dogs all except 1 lonely hen. She has had this hen on her porch since and was going to shoot it. She heard what a pushover I was for lonely hens, so she called and asked me to take her in. I am so eggcited!!!!! of course I couldnt say no, you all know me and my rescues so to speak. So Friday, she is brining her over to me. The only thing I know about her is that she is this years hatch, lays brown eggs daily, and her name is Johnny after Johnny Cash. I think the name can stay unless it gets changed to Carol - Christmas Carol. She didnt know what kind she was. Thought she is a mutt.

I have the Markes vaccination in the fridge waiting to be mixed and the dog kennel set up in the laundry room already. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. For some reason, Christmas has not been Christmas this year to me. Kinda down this year, and no real spirit. But this morning I woke up and jumped out of bed thinking about my Christmas Carol.

OHHHH I cant wait!!!!!!:weee[/quote

N
M
I got a call from a lady last night who had lost her flock late in the summer to dogs all except 1 lonely hen. She has had this hen on her porch since and was going to shoot it. She heard what a pushover I was for lonely hens, so she called and asked me to take her in. I am so eggcited!!!!! of course I couldnt say no, you all know me and my rescues so to speak. So Friday, she is brining her over to me. The only thing I know about her is that she is this years hatch, lays brown eggs daily, and her name is Johnny after Johnny Cash. I think the name can stay unless it gets changed to Carol - Christmas Carol. She didnt know what kind she was. Thought she is a mutt.

I have the Markes vaccination in the fridge waiting to be mixed and the dog kennel set up in the laundry room already. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. For some reason, Christmas has not been Christmas this year to me. Kinda down this year, and no real spirit. But this morning I woke up and jumped out of bed thinking about my Christmas Carol.

OHHHH I cant wait!!!!!!:weee[/quote
ice enjoy

Back
Top Bottom