OMG! Who mopped my floor???

That reminds me of another story about clean glass. My mom came to my apartment one morning with Bailey (our very clumsy Golden Retriever,) I had fallen asleep on the couch the night before. I was half awake and heard this THUMP, I turned around and Bailey was in a daze and twitching his head with the most bewildered look on his face! The poor boy, their was a bone on the other side!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
To this day, I think back and wish I would have seen that! I'm gonna trick him one day. I will clean the glass very well, starve him for a day, put a nice big roasted turkey on the other side of the door and press play on the video camera
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

By the way, if you haven't seen a picture of Bailey, here he is. Doesn't he look intelligent?
DSCN0604.jpg

Don't worry so much! Change the locks and count your blessings over a nice glass of wine.
wink.png

I went to bed!!! I was so tired I could barely read the screen. It turns out it was my step-son. He mopped the floor, did the dishes, started the dishwasher, cleaned their bathroom. WHO ARE YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KENNY?

Both of the boys have been great with it. If they leave a mess they don't get rewarded, if they clean up then they do. It's my step daughter: she comes in like a whirlwind, makes a mess and then leaves. If I take everything she leaves and threw it in her room we wouldn't have any dishes left!!
he.gif
barnie.gif

How is she leaving? Take the car keys, put a GPS tracker on her, um.. I'm grasping at straws. She can't come in if you change the locks (kidding)

How can she leave? She is 19 and thinks she can do whatever she wants. Which I guess she can! She doesn't have a car - she totalled it last month. She and her mother are looking for a place together, which may work out well for everyone. The boys are always yelling at her and she rarely helps. When she gets a burr in her bottom she does and does a good job too, but those are far and few between.

Back
Top Bottom