OMGosh addictive to hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BlueBirdChick, Sep 22, 2010.

1. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    Yeah so much for saying I'm not going to get a incubator or hatching eggs hahahaha if I could only go back in time and tell myself youre kidding yourself for thinking you wouldn't get bitten by the buying hatching eggs bug heheheheee..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Been there, said that myself.

Now I have four Brinsea Mini Advance incubators, two of them the EX model. Plus a little 3-egg R-com.

All that stuff I read on this forum with people high on anxiety, depressed with "bad" hatches, discussing humidity problems, etc.
    Wasn't gonna be ME, that's for sure.

HA!

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I've had my bator "Clean & Stored" since the end of April.

But I keep putting really good eggs in a special carton, just in case I decide to pull it out and stick them in it.

Do you think I'll make it till December?

I decided I wouldn't do a hatch until I start saving eggs for Mahonri's 2nd Annual New Year's Hatch on Dec. 3rd. Eggs go in the bator on the 11th.

I'm hopeless.

4. SkyWarrior

SkyWarrior Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Wilds of Montana
    Hmmm, I said I wasn't going to hatch eggs. Too hard. [​IMG]

I'm on my third hatch. Did I mention I bought turkey eggs and they're in the mail? [​IMG]

5. pgpoultry

pgpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2009
    Wales
    I use the excuse that i paid good money for the incubator and need to get my 'money's worth' from it......I know it's a lie.[​IMG]

Sandie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by