Omlet Runs

missmychicks

Crowing
13 Years
May 10, 2011
The coop is done (yay!) but thinking of getting an Omlet run and modifying for additional predator proofing. Anyone have experience with them? Husband will build a run, but it will take longer than I'd like....:hmm

The coop is done (yay!) but thinking of getting an Omlet run and modifying for additional predator proofing. Anyone have experience with them? Husband will build a run, but it will take longer than I'd like....:hmm
You can look at articles and threads on building a predator proof run in general.

The least you must do is to make sure digging predators can’t get under the construction. Making extra hwc around and / or tiling with large stoop-tiles are possibilities.

I love my Omelet coop & run. The run was the easiest to put up. Watch the Youtube video on their website.

Omlet is tremendous [and tremendously expensive, but worth it]. I have two eglus and the walk in run.
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.32.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 12.33.02 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom