One legged chicken.

Col1948

Songster
Sep 9, 2018
Manchester UK
One of my cousins popped round today, he hadn't seen the chickens before, they were sheltering from the rain all huddled together.
The he said, "That one there has only got one leg," I thought quick and said, "Yes I know, the farmer I bought them from let me have that one a bit cheaper, it just hops everywhere."
He turned away before it moved off luckily as he started talking about something else, I was hoping he didn't look back at them and he didn't so I never told him.
He would have gone home and told his wife one of the chickens only has one leg lol.

One of my cousins popped round today, he hadn't seen the chickens before, they were sheltering from the rain all huddled together.
The he said, "That one there has only got one leg," I thought quick and said, "Yes I know, the farmer I bought them from let me have that one a bit cheaper, it just hops everywhere."
He turned away before it moved off luckily as he started talking about something else, I was hoping he didn't look back at them and he didn't so I never told him.
He would have gone home and told his wife one of the chickens only has one leg lol.
:lau

Back
Top Bottom