One of my baby chicks are distressed?

chic_bab

Hatching
Jan 12, 2023
Hello! I had experience from owning chickens and chicks before but still need a bit of help ;)
Yesterday I bought four 10 day old Australorp chicks and last night all of them seem to be fine. This morning I checked on them and heard one of the baby chicks chirping. As said I owned baby chicks before so it sounded similar to a distress call? I monitored the loud chick for a while and it seems to be active, eating, drinking, and sleeping just fine. It took poos too. The temperature is good.

If this contributes to anything, the loud baby chick is always trying to search for something? Always running around pecking at things.
Can some one please help?

Hello! I had experience from owning chickens and chicks before but still need a bit of help ;)
Yesterday I bought four 10 day old Australorp chicks and last night all of them seem to be fine. This morning I checked on them and heard one of the baby chicks chirping. As said I owned baby chicks before so it sounded similar to a distress call? I monitored the loud chick for a while and it seems to be active, eating, drinking, and sleeping just fine. It took poos too. The temperature is good.

If this contributes to anything, the loud baby chick is always trying to search for something? Always running around pecking at things.
Can some one please help?
I have an Australorp chick that is behaving the same way. All other chicks will be sleeping and she’s just standing there chirping away. On and off all day.

Back
Top Bottom