One of my chick(around 2 month old Aseel) pecks my other aseel chick(1 and a half month old). How to make them friends?!

Dhfhfujgyst

Hatching
Jan 9, 2021
One of my chick(around 2 month old Aseel) pecks my other aseel chick(1 and a half month old). How to make them friends?! And my elder chick is not eating properly ever since its siblings got lost in my farm.That is why I want it to make my elder chick friends with the younger chick. Please help me!

I’m no expert in this breed at all and I may be wrong but my understanding is that they were originally bred for fighting and are a naturally aggressive breed even from a young age?
Yup you are right! But they are very friendly and protective towards their chicks and their sibling(most of the times)

Make sure they have lots of space. You could also divide their coop up with chicken wire so they can see each other but not hurt each other. At the very least, put in branches and hiding places so the chick who is picked on can escape.
But the thing is that my elder chick used to eat a lot when it was with its sibling. But after the day it got lost it's appetite got reduced by nearly 10 times. That's why I wanted it to make friends with the new chick. So please a way to make them friends

Back
Top Bottom