One of my chicks died. I only had 2, now only 1. Now his brother won't stop chirping unless I hold him. What do I do?

A mirror and a radio will help, but nothing takes the place of a buddy.
I went to the trouble to find a buddy for my lone chick, and in the end, they both turned out to be cockerels…😜
In this pic, Peepo, the lonely one, happily showing his new friend the mirror and the water bottle. View attachment 3590545
May I know where you got the chick? The place we got the eggs from doesn't have any chicks right now. :( We were hoping to get some from them. Do they have any chicks ~4 weeks old?

May I know where you got the chick? The place we got the eggs from doesn't have any chicks right now. :( We were hoping to get some from them. Do they have any chicks ~4 weeks old?
Do you have feed stores in your area? I got it at a feed store that allowed me to buy one chick. Poultry swaps are another good source. So is Craigslist.
Btw, where do you live?

Do you have feed stores in your area? I got it at a feed store that allowed me to buy one chick. Poultry swaps are another good source. So is Craigslist.
Btw, where do you live?
I don't really have any local feed stores around here. At least I don't know of any. I live in Cupertino but have just moved here, so I don't know all the places yet.

Back
Top Bottom