one of my girls is missing

SpazzWhoElse

Chirping
Apr 28, 2019
Pa
Hi everyone. While I was out today, my girls got out (we know how now so that's fixed) They always come running when they see me and hubby (more so me) but today one of my girls didn't come back - we searched everywhere high and low and nothing. I know I'm always teasing about them but they've grown on me and I feel we have a bond now - just like I do any of my pets (why else would a person talk to their chickens? )I'm worried - I'm sad and I'm trying not to be too hopeful - cause, well, that darn food chain. Do I have a question? Do I want it answered? Thanks for listening -

Ps:the further we looked, I was searching more for feathers, blood etc but nothing - they all were in the area near their coop when hubby came home and they usually stay pretty much together, but we found nothing - we don't have nearby neighbors so that's out -i hate not knowing!

All is not lost, I know of so many cases where a hen goes missing for a few days, a week, two weeks, then saunters back all nonchalantly like she was never gone.

She probably hitch-hiked to Vegas for a lively weekend. But you know, what happens in Las Vegas ... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom