one stupid cat

BullRider10

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 25, 2010
Hagerstown, MD
this would be my one and only stupid cat, her name is star. she is 7 years old. she can be the nicest cat and the meanest. she runs wildly around the house, and when the door is open she paws on the screen door to go out, so we open it and yet all she does is stick her head out the door. were like wow really?

Last edited:
017.jpg

She is very pretty! Here is a picture of our black and white cat. His name is Cash. He meows like crazy when he wants out, but when he wants in, it is the silliest thing I have ever seen. He jumps half way up the screen door so we can see him through the window in the storm door. He makes sure to hit the door so we hear and see him! We adopted him from a shelter at the end of Feb and he has so much personality
love.gif

7132_march_2010_011.jpg

7132_march_2010_008.jpg

Last edited:
I have a bengal cat named Bob. He jumps on the screen door and just sticks there with his claws. Its so funny. I don't see how he does it, he weighs agout 16 lbs. Not fat at all.

lmao glad I am not the only one with a crazy cat.
Today Charlie was out running around the yard. She jumps on the porch railing sideways and gives me this what look as she is falling. Well? What do you expect when you jump sideways? You are not spiderman.
lau.gif
I had to laugh at her. She is a sweetie though.

Back
Top Bottom