ONE VERY mean bunny

Missouri Maiden

Songster
10 Years
Feb 4, 2009
Southwest Missouri
Ok, so I've got a problem with my rabbit skittles she has suddenly turned very aggeressive! Last month she was fine, sweet, and docile now she's out to kill somebody! A few weeks ago she growled at me ( I didn't even know that was possible!), and when I try to pick her up she bites and scratches, and I now have several war wounds... I don't know what could of caused this abrupt mood swing, so any ideas? She is 5 years old and has never acted like this before.

Heres a picture of her when she was nice:
22412_cimg0342.jpg

Last edited:
I don"t have any rabbits, but do they go into heat? I don't know, just a stab in the dark! Do they need friends? She is very beautiful. ( guess not so much when she is trying to kill you huh?)
big_smile.png

I wanna see the pic of her with mean scary sharp teeth!

Cuz the one you posted says "Here' a pic of her when she was nice." So naturally I wonder what she looks like NOW.

But I'm so sorry for you. This happened to my friend's bunny too. I always wondered if that was because she named him "Bunny." Kind of like "A boy named Sue."

Last edited:
Have her in a cage with any other rabbits or did she get in a cage with another rabbit about a month or so ago? She didnt even have to be in the cage long, less than a minute. If so, she could be pregnant. Perfectly nice does go crazy most the time then, so thats the first thing that comes to my mind. Put some hay in with her and see what she does, if she starts carryin it around in her mouth she's preggers.

Not sure what that's all about. My bunnies only growl at me and nip my finger when feeding time is late. Has anything in her surroundings? Maybe she's lonely.

Back
Top Bottom