\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

Star light smiled. In her mind she thought How have I never seen him before? He is what I have been looking for my entire life. He is humble and kind. Gentle and sweet. She decided to take this moment and lock it in her heart.... And continue to search in Moon Shade's heart through his eyes. The only thing that worried her, is that she didn't know if Moon Shade felt the same...~

(It might be a while until I can think of something for Moon Shade. He's my favorite character but yet I still can't think of any ideas for him :he)

(Lol it's fine. I probably sat there looking at your reply trying to figure something else for like 5 mins :gig Alright we will continue this love story later :D)

Last edited:
(@CPChicken Since neither of us know what quite to do. I though I could make some suggestions. This could be where Moon Shade confesses his love for Star Light, A wild fox or coyote could come around and attack Star Light and Moon Shade fight them off, Star Light could just smile and bump her shoulder blade against his in a playful way because she doesn't know how he feels so she's trying to keep things subtle, ECT.... Let me know what you think about any of them?)

Last edited:
(@CPChicken Since neither of us know what quite to do. I though I could make some suggestions. This could be where Moon Shade confesses his love for Star Light, A wild fox or coyote could come around and attack Star Light and Moon Shade fight them off, Star Light could just smile and bump her shoulder blade against his in a playful way because she doesn't know how he feels so she's trying to keep things subtle, ECT.... Let me know what you think about any of them?)

(Hmm I think some wild coyote should come and attack because that would be really interesting. Also, in all the greatest books the characters never confesses their love so soon, it always takes a while, and your last suggestion doesn't have quite enough drama. ;) Sound good?)

Last edited:
(Hmm I think some wild coyote should come and attack because that would be really interesting. Also, in all the greatest books the characters never confesses their love so soon, it always takes a while, and your last suggestion doesn't have quite enough drama. ;) Sound good?)

(Lol yeah sounds good. I was thinking the fix or coyote also, but I wanted to throw in a couple other options also but couldn't think of any good ones :gig)

As Star Light was looking into Moon Shade's eyes unknowingly, a coyote ran out from around the back of the boulders behind her. It jumped up on her and bit her flank. Star light screamed( I'm not sure what that would be called for a horse), "Get off!" There was not only one coyote, there was multiple. She fought them off at first, but then it became too much.~

At first, Moon Shade panicked but then turned around to kick the nearest coyote with his back legs. He ended up being bitten on the scruff of his neck by a different coyote, he shook the canine away and continued to fight off the other coyotes. As he charged the ones that surrounded Star Light, a few of them scattered but only went back to attacking the mare moments later. He stepped down on one of the coyote's tail, it yelped, and along with a few of the other coyotes, turned to attack Moon Shade.

(Sorry for the late response, I got distracted with my favorite song ever: the sound of silence by Disturbed and then a bunch of other songs came on by the same band and well.... basically the amazingness of Disturbed (the band) made me comepletely forget to reply. Lol.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom