\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

DUE TO REASONS BEYOND MY CONTROL, I WILL NOT BE ON BYC TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!!! SERIOUSLY SORRY GUYS! :hit

Well I won't be on much at all tomorrow either, or tonight, so don't worry you won't miss much :hugs

Shall we timeskip to dawn peeps?

~Sintemaza halted. His whiskers twitched as he picked up the vital signs of another inhabitant of this forest. The huff of a murmured breath, the light stamp of an unwary hoof. He abruptly broke into a silent trot, now anxious to see if this could possibly be an incredible stroke of luck; that it was a helpless foal, strayed from some careless herd.
Beggging for death.
He drew nearer to the scent and, making an effort to make the resound of his hoods nearly silent, slipping in and out of the veiling shadows as if he was one himself. Squinting, his eerily keen eyes sliced through the midnight forest and rested upon a dazzling coat of white. Befuddled and irked, Sintemaza retreated to a nearby copse of overshadowing pine bushes.
That's no foal....~

Wanageeska bobbed his head, nickering a warning to the sound of an equine closing in on him. Eyes rimmed with white, he stood searching the darkness in expectance of a fight; something that he gratefully welcomed.

(Okay as soon as RW and Sarah finish their little skirmish, it will be dawn, alrighty peepins?)

Guys, I'm going to say just go ahead and skip to dawn, assuming that Sintemaza and Wanageeska just warily passed eachother by. Really sorry RW, but I don't want to hold you guys up!!!!! :hit
:frow
Bye again till tomorrow!
At least I hope I'll be back tomorrow.... :oops:

Hinto dozed slightly beside Star light, his rear goof cocked lazily, but his ears swiveling to catch every sound.
Misae awoke and yawned, arching her neck and back, then shaking her long mane.

(Gtg g'night peeps)

:)idunno)
I need to get back on my computer to see all my characters again XDXD)

Back
Top Bottom