\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

(SHOOTINGSTARS OKAY I HAVE TO MAKE BLIZZARD CLOUD RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CAN GO ANY FARTHER!)
(Or I could just have Macawi escape....
1f608.png
)

No,she can't really escape or she would tell the herds bout the gang herd :/
Wecoud puse it til you finish him :confused:

~Otaktay's teeth clamped together in frustration. "He who kills many" he whispered with a burning glare at the impudent yearling, "and he who does not wish to have to add you to his list of victims."~

Flood held back a snicker as e saw how annoyed his friend was becoming. "You,come with me" e rumbled at Misae, so was till glaring spears at Otaktay. When he didn't move e stamped his hoof ad bean to herd er away, nipping and kicking her hard t times in oder t keep her moving. "Go" he snorted. "Otaktay, figure out what to do with that filly, I'll deal with this one." He whinnied over his shoulder.

~Otaktay stared after the yearling, resentment engulfing him. Snorting and thoroughly irked, he strolled over to where the black filly lay, crumpled into a bloody heap. "Get up."~
~Macawi didn't even twitch an ear. "Why should I?"~
~Otaktay nearly jammed his hooves into her then and there. He should just kill her to prove his point! "Because. I. Said. So," he snorted finally, lowering his head down onto the ground beside hers to hold unwavering eye contact. "Would you like to contradict me further?"~
~Macawi flinched away from his breath, almost tangibly tainted with blood. "Actually, I do," she huffed, making a point to shift completely away from him. "What if I don't want to get up?"~

Last edited:
(SHOOTINGSTARS OKAY I HAVE TO MAKE BLIZZARD CLOUD RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CAN GO ANY FARTHER!)
(Or I could just have Macawi escape....
1f608.png
)

No,she can't really escape or she would tell the herds bout the gang herd :/
Wecoud puse it til you finish him :confused:

(Okay, I'll make him really fast- although he's pretty much pointless right now now that I think about it. :p I can make him after they successfully take the two fillies! :yesss:)

(Okay, I'll make him really fast- although he's pretty much pointless right now now that I think about it. :p I can make him after they successfully take the two fillies! :yesss:)

(Alright! I'm gonna time skip Flood and Misae to the ridge)

Misae flung out her hind legs defiantly, but it was obvious she was exhausted from fightig Flood the whole way. "Why did you bring me hear" she huffed wearily.

Okay I can't take it. Kindle wants to go to bed ad the glitchy keys are driving me nuts. Niiiigt :frow zzzzzzzz...

(Alright! I'm gonna time skip Flood and Misae to the ridge)

Misae flung out her hind legs defiantly, but it was obvious she was exhausted from fightig Flood the whole way. "Why did you bring me hear" she huffed wearily.

Okay I can't take it. Kindle wants to go to bed ad the glitchy keys are driving me nuts. Niiiigt :frow zzzzzzzz...

(*Sigh* Yup, my eyes are twitching and Jake fell asleep too, so....
1f634.png

Night!!!! :p)

Flood gave Misae a sharp nip to drive her up thee steep hill. "Come on kid, there's someone I want you to meet" he snorted as he herded the rebellious filly up the hill. "Ghost, come down here and help me with this little brat!" He whinnied.
~
Matho's ears pricked sharply. "What's he doing, kidnapping horses?" He whinnied quietly to Pale Blood.

When Jade heard the neighs of terror coming from the battle area she started running to the field anxiously.

(This one? Sorry :p)

Lilly's stomach twisted at the horrible shreiks she was hearing and broke into a full sprint. "Smoke..." she thought, as fear took over her young mind, and her legs pushed her along even faster. "Come on Jade!" She whinnied.

Back
Top Bottom