\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

~Blizzard Cloud nodded slowly, contemplating this. It was his nature to be quick to listen, and slow to physically retaliate, but once things involved his family... "As always, Smoke, you are indeed right," he murmured, keeping his head low constantly while addressing the younger stallion. "That would just be murdering the law that binds a herd together by attacking a defeated herd."~

Smoke nodded, then raised his head suddenly. "The rest of you msay go now. If you wish to go back to sun soak field, you may do so" he whinnied, and moved closer to Blizzard Cloud. "How long do you think would be wise to wait? If we wait for too long then they might forget about it" he nickerd, keeping his voice low.

~Blizzard Cloud lifted his head slightly in surprise that Smoke would directly approach him. "Maybe a few sunrises," he snorted after a few heartbeats of confused silence. "Give then time to build enough strength in order to protect their weakers and recover their bearings, but soon enough they'll know what it's for."~

Last edited:

~Blizzard Cloud lifted his head slightly in surprise that Smoke would directly approach him. "Maybe a few sunrises," he snorted after a few heartbeats of confused silence. "Give then time to build enough strength in order to protect their weakers and recover their bearings, but soon enough they'll know what it's for."~[/quote

Smoke nodded. "That will give us some time to recover as well" he murmured. "We will attack them at the Eagle Towers in 3 days." He nickerd. "I'm going to give them s chance to rest before I announce it"

~Blizzard Cloud lifted his head slightly in surprise that Smoke would directly approach him. "Maybe a few sunrises," he snorted after a few heartbeats of confused silence. "Give then time to build enough strength in order to protect their weakers and recover their bearings, but soon enough they'll know what it's for."~[/quote

Smoke nodded. "That will give us some time to recover as well" he murmured. "We will attack them at the Eagle Towers in 3 days." He nickerd. "I'm going to give them s chance to rest before I announce it"

~Blizzard Cloud dipped his massive head in silent agreement. "Thank you, Smoke," he nickered quietly, his long tail waving as though teased by a nonexistent wind. "Valley Herd has reigned over Sun-Soak field for too long. And, apparently, it has given then inflated heads."~

Smoke snorted in agreement. "Yes, and perhaps their night doesn't help their massively blown up heads either!" He chuckled.

Mountain~

Bright Day shook his head as he took a stunned step back to look up at Inferno "Opps, sorry 'bout that! I wasn't paying much attention to the horses around me and I didn't realize you were so close by" Bright Day said swiftly, trying to make it look like he was as sorry as he could be even though he was still a bit distracted.

Inferno snorted but tried to ignore his anger as best he could. "Well pay more attention!...... Now why exactly are you so distracted, little foal?" He growled, though his tone was filled with a bit less irritation.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom