\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

~Paytah trod back into camp, his hoofsteps dragging with regret, bit also immense confusion and irkment at Misae's apparent lies. Someone's not telling the truth- and it's certainty not Hinto.~

~Paytah trod back into camp, his hoofsteps dragging with regret, bit also immense confusion and irkment at Misae's apparent lies. Someone's not telling the truth- and it's certainty not Hinto.~

Hinto trotted up beside Paytah, his step brisk with a concealed worry. "I'm going to have Eclipse keep an eye okn her, that okay?" He nickered.

Hinto trotted up beside Paytah, his step brisk with a concealed worry. "I'm going to have Eclipse keep an eye okn her, that okay?" He nickered.

~Paytah curved his massive neck in a nod of gratitude to the sole horse Paytah knew he could trust with his life and every single one of his horse's as well. "Yes. Thank you, Hinto." A shallow frown creased across his spotted muzzle. "What is your honest take on this? What do you think really happened?"~

Last edited:
~Paytah curved his massive neck in a nod of gratitude to the sole horse Paytah knew he could trust with his life and every single one of his horse's as well. "Yes. Thank you, Hinto." A shallow frown creased across his spotted muzzle. "What is your honest take on this? What do you think really happened?"~

Hinto lowered his head in thought. "I know she's lying, but... I don't know what about!" He replied.

Hinto lowered his head in thought. "I know she's lying, but... I don't know what about!" He replied.

~Paytah let his head lower to his chest and he nipped at an irking fly. "That's what I thought," he nickered slowly, running over the suspicions in his mind as he voiced them. "Maybe it's a complete web of lies she weaved from the battle- and that's why nothing makes sense."~

~Paytah let his head lower to his chest and he nipped at an irking fly. "That's what I thought," he nickered slowly, running over the suspicions in his mind as he voiced them. "Maybe it's a complete web of lies she weaved from the battle- and that's why nothing makes sense."~

"She has !me baffled, that's for sure" Hinto snorted. He pauses for a long moment. "I'm going to ask Ecplise to keep an eye on Misae - but I'm also going to ask Misae to keep an eye on Eclipse, so she doesn't feel like she's being stalked. Sound good?" Hinto asked Paytah.

Back
Top Bottom