\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

(Valley) (@Flufferes)
Hinto trotted over to Eclipse, glancing over at where Misae stood. "Eclipse," he murmured quietly, "I need you to keep an eye on Misae for me, without letting her know I asked you to. I'm going to ask her to hang out with you, too, so she doesn't suspect anything, okay?"

~Otaktay gave a low huff of thoughtfulness and slowly plodded up to Flood, ears swiveling with curiosity. "Do you think the two fillies will uphold their task?" he snorted, wryly bored. "Or will their loyalty return to their families?"~

~Otaktay gave a low huff of thoughtfulness and slowly plodded up to Flood, ears swiveling with curiosity. "Do you think the two fillies will uphold their task?" he snorted, wryly bored. "Or will their loyalty return to their families?"~

"I have absolutely no doubt about Macawi. She will, for sure. Misae might need her loyalty to us... Solidified...." Flood nickered. "Macawi is bitter against Mountain herd, but Misae needs her anger... Nurtured, a little."

(Valley) (@Flufferes)
Hinto trotted over to Eclipse, glancing over at where Misae stood. "Eclipse," he murmured quietly, "I need you to keep an eye on Misae for me, without letting her know I asked you to. I'm going to ask her to hang out with you, too, so she doesn't suspect anything, okay?"
(i think i know who that is? XD)
"Okay." Eclipse nodded. "Are you gonna bring her over here, or do you want me to go over to her with you?" she asked.

(i think i know who that is? XD)
"Okay." Eclipse nodded. "Are you gonna bring her over here, or do you want me to go over to her with you?" she asked.

(Super basic form:
Name, Misae (white sun)
Gender, fillyRank, yearling
Color, flashy black and white pinto
Personality, independent, somewhat rebellious until you earn her true loyalty.
Flood has recruited her for the gang herd. ;))

"I'll send her over to you. Pretend to be shy, it'll make her feel important." Hinto whinnied.
The tall roan stallion turned and strode over to were Misae stood, resting her injured leg. "Misae, if you feel up to it, can you... " hang out" with Eclipse for me? Don't ask why, but I'd like it if you kept an eye on her. Just don't tell her, okay?"
Misae gave Hinto a suspicious glance. "I've got no reason not to," she snorted. "But I won't officially start watching her until I can actually walk" she grumbled wryly.

(Super basic form:
Name, Misae (white sun)
Gender, fillyRank, yearling
Color, flashy black and white pinto
Personality, independent, somewhat rebellious until you earn her true loyalty.
Flood has recruited her for the gang herd. ;))

"I'll send her over to you. Pretend to be shy, it'll make her feel important." Hinto whinnied.
The tall roan stallion turned and strode over to were Misae stood, resting her injured leg. "Misae, if you feel up to it, can you... " hang out" with Eclipse for me? Don't ask why, but I'd like it if you kept an eye on her. Just don't tell her, okay?"
Misae gave Hinto a suspicious glance. "I've got no reason not to," she snorted. "But I won't officially start watching her until I can actually walk" she grumbled wryly.

Eclipse looked away as Hinto walked over to Misae. When she heard Misae's voice she couldn't help but watch out of the corner of her eye.

Misae sighed, clearly exhausted. "I guess I'll go over now" she murmured.
Hinto swished his tail on concern. "Rest first. You can go find her(?) once you aren't exhausted anymore" he nickered gently.
Misae let out a long breath and closed her eyes, only flicking her ears to respond to her mentor.

Misae sighed, clearly exhausted. "I guess I'll go over now" she murmured.
Hinto swished his tail on concern. "Rest first. You can go find her(?) once you aren't exhausted anymore" he nickered gently.
Misae let out a long breath and closed her eyes, only flicking her ears to respond to her mentor.
(yes, she :) )
Eclipse began to eat some grass, waiting for them to walk over.

Hinto nuzzeled Misae's shoulder, then turned and walked back toward Eclipse. He didn't completely stop, coming closer at an angle so he would look inconspicuous. "She's going to sleep right now. She'll come find you when she wakes up." He murmured just loud enough for Eclipse to hear.

Hinto nuzzeled Misae's shoulder, then turned and walked back toward Eclipse. He didn't completely stop, coming closer at an angle so he would look inconspicuous. "She's going to sleep right now. She'll come find you when she wakes up." He murmured just loud enough for Eclipse to hear.
Eclipse brought her head back up. "ok" she whispered. (what time of day?)

Back
Top Bottom