Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

Pics
Thanks Debby and Sumi. Not such a "girly" quilt, is it?

I'm a girl and I like it
idunno.gif

(Just messing with you, I know what you mean, lol.)

I'm a girl and I like it
idunno.gif

(Just messing with you, I know what you mean, lol.)

Of course you are (a girl AND messing with me!). I like a lot of different things, but it seems that most of my stuff has been on the feminine side of late, except that scrappy log cabin lap quilt. I got the backing and just have to get that together, but wanted to put together all the blocks for this 3D one before I got back to that one. So many projects to do! I have a few others in my head.

You're so creative Cyn. Too bad that's not something that's transferrable...I could use a couple of drops of that, lol.

Just got a few more blocks done. I may run out of one of the fabrics, which was only a short cut, but may be able to substitute one with similar value. We'll see. The online place doesn't have that particular one right now. If they did, I'd order more, love it.
The picture is grainy because it's very dark here today. We're expecting raging storms, 60-70 mph winds and possible F-2 tornadoes or above. That plus my overhanging porch roof make it darker, though on this side of the house, it's not as wide as it is on the other three. Still, very dark outside.

Just got a few more blocks done. I may run out of one of the fabrics, which was only a short cut, but may be able to substitute one with similar value. We'll see. The online place doesn't have that particular one right now. If they did, I'd order more, love it.
The picture is grainy because it's very dark here today. We're expecting raging storms, 60-70 mph winds and possible F-2 tornadoes or above. That plus my overhanging porch roof make it darker, though on this side of the house, it's not as wide as it is on the other three. Still, very dark outside.

That is awesome!

Glad to hear you didn't have any problems with the weather Cyn
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom