Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated offer to include some Coturnix if anyone wanted to try them.

I'll take the barred rocks and offer up 6+ button quail and at least 2 bantam splash cochin eggs. I have some coturnix quail laying and I would be happy to include a couple of those too, but they just started laying last week so I don't know if they are fertile yet. They are breeding and I have some in my incubator, but too soon to check.

Thanks,
Teresa

Update - I have 50/50 fertile on the coturnix eggs so if you want to have some, I can include some of those as well. We are getting about 15-20 a day currently.

Last edited:
Bumping this.

Anyone interested in these eggs? I will be putting my splash hen back with her roo this weekend so I may have eggs from her as well. so they would be a splash roo and a splash hen.

I updated offer to include some Coturnix if anyone wanted to try them.

I'll take the barred rocks and offer up 6+ button quail and at least 2 bantam splash cochin eggs. I have some coturnix quail laying and I would be happy to include a couple of those too, but they just started laying last week so I don't know if they are fertile yet. They are breeding and I have some in my incubator, but too soon to check.

Thanks,
Teresa

Update - I have 50/50 fertile on the coturnix eggs so if you want to have some, I can include some of those as well. We are getting about 15-20 a day currently. I assume the fertility is going to go up more each day,

Last edited:
Quote:
It's awfully hot for shipping eggs right now. Some ppl ship with cooler pks, but I'm just thinkin it's because of all the heat.

I'll take the cochin eggs (buttons can be included if the cochins don't lay enough) and offer

6+ Barred Rock Eggs . . . Standard!
36179_barred_rocks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom