Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can check the chat thread to see who's been stiffed. I would suggest to everyone that, if you do not receive your eggs after making a reasonable attempt to contact the swapper, that you should notify the OP. If this happens again, maybe we should only permit those with over 200 posts or those who've been members for over 6 months to participate. Most of us take pride in the reputation we have built on this forum but, unfortunately, there are many newbies that just do not care...

26078_2fd1605b235d1a3db24fb2e97aaea5792b1f8533.jpg

26078_p9090885.jpg

26078_tuxedo.jpg

26078_button_ch.jpg

Quote:
There is only one person that I know of that has not received egg. so if there is someone else out there please let me know.

Update everyone has made good on there offer

Last edited:
Quote:
There is only one person that I know of that has not received egg. so if there is someone else out there please let me know. TheRanch is not allowed to play at these time.

I just gave them a call, they didnt answer. They are really nice people and something must be wrong. They are reliable people, I have sold and bought from them. I will call again later tonight.

Quote:
I'll take the 6 ameraucanas and offer 8+ SF Silver Laced Cochins (eggs are ready--collected today, yesterday and Friday--can ship tomorrow morning)

Can everyone please include what colors are being offered? I may be interested in something, like the Seramas that were just up, but I would like to know the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom