Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'll take the 6+ BBS Orpingtons and offer up 6+ light Brahma eggs and or 6 silkie eggs. It's my Porcelain silkie rooster and with him I have my red brown partridge silkie hen and my Porcelain silkie hen. So you will get who knows what color with the partridge n porcelain
smile.png
but cool colors though
smile.png
... I will mark which egg I got from which silkie hen. I can start gathering them up and ship them on the 27th or after like a day after the 27th just depends on my schedule. My Brahma's are laying weird I think its cause of the weather, but they are laying though
smile.png
If you just want silkie eggs then thats fine
smile.png
Or if you just want the Light Brahma eggs
smile.png
or if you want like 3+ Light Brahmas and 3+ Silkie eggs together I can do that to.

Last edited:
okay, I have let them sit long enough. Mine on the Silkie Eggs.
lol.png

I will Offer:

12+ Cortunix Quail Eggs- Colors all run together: tibetan, Cinnamon, Jumbo, White, tuxedo etc.
009.jpg

Or

6 Black Sexlink Eggs
002-2.jpg

002-4.jpg

Or

6+ EE/Ameraucana Eggs- Could hatch a NN
011.jpg

016.jpg

Or

I could Mix & Match anything from above

Last edited:
Quote:
well, out of the 20 coturnix eggs I got from reesepoultry, i had 14 hatch yesterday!
ep.gif

my standard poodle, Shadow is infatuated with chicken chicks, his brain went into meltdown yesterday over the quail.
lau.gif

celebrate.gif
Yeah. There like little popcorn kernels. Once they start popping they all pop. What colors did you hatch out. We
love.gif
Pics.

Quote:
make that 15 and 1 more working on zipping! LOL
coturnix12.21c.jpg

edit: oh and I have NO clue what colors they'll be, but i'm guesing solid yellow = white.
edited again... i can't count. the one that was zipping made 15...

Last edited:
Yep solid yellow is white. Some whites might have a little black spot or 2 on them. The ones that are yellow with the black stripes are Goldens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom