Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on steph's bantam ams.

Offer -
6 Cream Legbar
or
6 SBEL (white sport cream legbar x white leghorn)
or
3 SBEL (white sport cream legbar x white leghorn) and 3 SBEL (cream legbar x white leghorn)

This is "Spike" (Cream Legbar). He lost his points to frostbite.
Had to look them up ,they lay pretty blue eggs as well.
droolin.gif

Can't claim though since no one wants my eggs right now just my daylilies.
sad.png

These are NOT Easter Eggers. They are pure bred. They were purchased from a reputable breeder.
What makes you think they are not Ameraucana?
Jean (pips&peeps) certainly has some of the best knowledge of Americanas & EEs around and has posted all kinds of information in the breed section on the differences.

These are NOT Easter Eggers. They are pure bred. They were purchased from a reputable breeder.
Even if they turn out to be EE they are allowed in this swap.
"All pure breeds of poultry are welcome in the swap. Easter Eggers are Welcome as all as they are non-standard color Ameraucanas. meaning mixed color Ameraucanas"

You can sell whatever you like on the thread, but please label accordingly. They are pretty birds. I found another picture from the "breeder's" web site:

304557_115267398578787_376096106_n.jpg

green legs and this is not a recognized color

BlackBrookPoultry: I agree, I saw some blue salmon faverolles on e-bay, they are so cool looking! Maybe next year. Is there anyone on BYC that breeds them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom