Online Large Fowl Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a pair of sultans, but the hen had a crossbill so I sold them. I don't know of anyone on here who has them. I have polish though

Quote:
Man, you get two helpers? I do most of my projects myself. I keep meaning to make some goat milk soap but I am too busy building coops, runs, and repairing fences:p

Quote:
Sultans are hard to find around here but I think my bud/friend has some or at least sultan crosses. I could ask her and see if she is getting any eggs right now. The heat has slowed up the eggs with just about everyone's hens around here. May be best to look for/ request the eggs on one of the egg chains or breed boards?

Quote:
Man, you get two helpers? I do most of my projects myself. I keep meaning to make some goat milk soap but I am too busy building coops, runs, and repairing fences:p

LOL........my daughter is into chickens too as well as most things I like.......we make a good pair........and she comes over to help me on a lot of projects.
woot.gif
We go between her place and mine doing things
wee.gif
.........don't know how I'd get anything done without her help.
ya.gif
My hat is off to you Hot2Pot if you do it all by yourself.
bow.gif
I'd come help you but it's just a wee bit far from here.
gig.gif

Well, DH helps sometimes but he works full time. He has bad discs in his back and suffers from migraines in the heat. Plus if he tries to shovel, he works loose kidney stones( he has sponge kidneys). My boys both live in Florida and are very busy. I ordered a daughter, but clearly my DH did not know how to make one:-D

Anyone that I owe eggs to, please pm me . I am gearing down for summer and wrapping up loose ends. Thanks to all those who sent me eggs!

My helpers felt sorry for me yesterday and held the panels up for me while i screwed then together also their was shade and lemon aid .I usually do my projects alone too. My daughter gets migraines also so she runs out and helps me and then runs back in.Today i painted half the new pen and she finished it while me and my paid helper layed some more stone.I have some half grown Icelandic chickens that keep beating up the other young chickens every time i let them out---dang viking chickens.

I get migraines, but not very often. If I can fall asleep I'm usually ok. But if not I can wind up throwing up:p This heat gives me headaches, especially if I get dehydrated. Today I was too itchy to work outside much. Danged chiggers, I look like hamburger. For once all 5 goats were inside the pasture when I went to feed them tonight ! Guess my fence fixing worked for now. Need to buy feed tomorrow , they keep eating it!

Quote:
lau.gif
that is too funny
gig.gif
I understand about the heat. I suffered a heat stroke 2 years ago
ep.gif
and now I have to be very careful about getting hot as it will set off another heat stroke.
barnie.gif
If I get too hot I have to get cooled down right away or I will get very sick and pass out.......doesn't feel too good.
rant.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom