Online Tarot Readings By Jenna

PineBurrowPeeps

Eye see you...
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Here, there, and everywhere...
This is something I have been doing locally and online for years and I have been debating offering here on BYC.
Finally I decided to let it be known that I offer online Tarot readings.
I have 15 years experience reading cards.
My customers routinely praise my accuracy and say that I go above and beyond the time and effort that other readers put into a reading.
I do not ever crank out readings one after another. It takes too much out of me and I like to have a fresh mind for each customer, because of this I only ever schedule two customers max. in one day, and it would be one in the morning and one in the evening.
I feel that doing reading after reading after reading for different customers can "muddle up" the energy and give you an unclear reading.
I do Tarot readings by IM or E-mail. I use AIM IM.
If you live local to me, I offer them in person as well as palm and tea leaf readings.

One important thing to note is that I HAVE NO TIME LIMIT. Other readers have you pay by the hour or even in 20-30 minute increments. I do not. I charge by the question. If talking with you about your one question takes over an hour then so be it! And I always offer spiritual/spell advice for free should you want it.

I accept Paypal and MO. I prefer PP as it lets me get to your reading a whole lot sooner but I certainly can wait to accept MO's.

My BYC introductory fee is $20 for two questions in Celtic Cross Spread.
Other, more involved spreads (they use more cards) are available for a different price.

My husband also offer Pendulum readings, usually through e-mail as his schedule is rougher than mine- 10 yes or no questions for $15.

Please PM me for further info as I like to keep my customers and potential customers confidentiality.

Last edited:
Congrats on your business and I hope you do well, it's hard area to work in. I've had a lot of dowsing requests this summer around here and a lot of them have asked me if I dowse or divine for other areas.

Thanks Writer
hugs.gif

It's something I was hesitant to talk about on BYC as it can obviously bring up religious chat but what the heck, I've been here long enough I feel like I can let it all hang out here!

I have had some good luck with online work. I have done a couple of festivals in the past with a friend who does Henna but it was MUCH too fast paced for me. I really like to take my time with my customers.

I also did work in a local occult shop and it was OK. Just OK. They put time constraints on me that I did not like, but they had to.

At home, I don't have to worry about that
big_smile.png

Good luck with your future dowsing!

I think that its great that you can do it online! I've been able to master it in person and on the phone but not online. But as I say...I'm still yet a "chyld-of-magick".

Congrats to you! I may just take you up on it!

Laurie

congrats for "coming out"
wink.png
and good luck with this.

I tried doing cards/workings for other people before, but I must be a magnet for professional victims or something, because they wanted me to "fix" their lives. I suppose that sort of thing often will draw that sort of person, but wow, I got some real doozies in there. I had to quit to save my own sanity
big_smile.png

meri

My SIL is in a Wiccan coven here..
and we went to one of their things they put on...
anyways..this one lady read my cards and she was soooo good! I was amazed! I've had them read a zillion times before..but man let me tell you..this lady knew nothing personal about me...asked no leading questions..and she nailed everything right on the head! I was amazed at how good she was...shes one i wont soon forget. Some people really have a knack for it..
bow.gif

Oh whew! I thought you were going to do our readings and post our answers here in this thread! THAT would be for the non faint of heart! LOL

Back
Top Bottom