Online Tarot Readings By Jenna

It's not that different from doing the reading in person really.
I take your question, get myself in the right "card reading" vibe, and go at it. In a one on one in person reading the customer usually picks their 10 cards and shuffles, etc. In online readings, I do it for you, with a clear mind and only your question and name in my head. A picture of you or the people involving your question helps me focus more but usually I do not need anything.
My guides are good
wink.png

I smudge myself and my area and cast a small circle around myself FOR EVERY reading to make sure I am mentally "clean" and safe and no bad energy is involved. I take none of my own thoughts or influences with me into your reading and I am always alone when I do it. I won't do someone's online reading with kids or other adults in the room. I close myself off and put all of my energy into your reading.

And as always, I am Satisfaction Guaranteed. The reading didn't fly with you? I'll do it over, free, until you are happy.

Last edited:
Mojo Chick'n :

congrats for "coming out"
wink.png
and good luck with this.

I tried doing cards/workings for other people before, but I must be a magnet for professional victims or something, because they wanted me to "fix" their lives. I suppose that sort of thing often will draw that sort of person, but wow, I got some real doozies in there. I had to quit to save my own sanity
big_smile.png

meri

Meri, I know just what you mean. I can't fix their problems, I can offer them spells or charms to try and help but that's it.​

Quote:
Meri, I know just what you mean. I can't fix their problems, I can offer them spells or charms to try and help but that's it.

I guess it is the brand of paganism I practice
wink.png
I guess by the time they get to "that path" they are desperate (and have gone through and gotten told to move on by all the others
gig.gif
)

I love to help the ones who ask "what can I do to help this situation?" I cringe at the ones who cry to me "HELP!!! make it all better!!! Gimmee, Gimmee!"

I'll try to help those that help themselves all day long
big_smile.png

meri

Back
Top Bottom