Only About 80 Left to Sell/Trade, Is it Time for 2015 Breeding Season Yet?

Haha do you think you are you addicted yet?
lol.png

Nice variety of peas! It is good to hear from you again! I like that second photo of the young black shoulder peacock. Black shoulder males look so cool at that age. Nice looking chick pen too.

Did any of the peachicks that hatched from my eggs do well? How are they?

I need 2 more pens but would like 3 more which means I probably need 4 more haha. Then the netting needs replacing in my current aviary. I thought it was cool to let the bamboo and trees grow through the netting and yes it looks pretty but now the netting is ruined from that bad idea.

If it wasn't bad enough now I feel inspired to make something like this pen: http://www.gbwf.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9213

Haha do you think you are you addicted yet?
lol.png

Nice variety of peas! It is good to hear from you again! I like that second photo of the young black shoulder peacock. Black shoulder males look so cool at that age. Nice looking chick pen too.

Did any of the peachicks that hatched from my eggs do well? How are they?

I need 2 more pens but would like 3 more which means I probably need 4 more haha. Then the netting needs replacing in my current aviary. I thought it was cool to let the bamboo and trees grow through the netting and yes it looks pretty but now the netting is ruined from that bad idea.

If it wasn't bad enough now I feel inspired to make something like this pen: http://www.gbwf.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9213

That is an impressive pen, thanks for sharing the link.

How can anyone get tired of this? Just need a couple more brooder barns, five more pens, several tons of feed, a new Natureform incubator and, oh about 25% of Brad Leggs for sale list..........

I was thinking the 2014 season was over for me, but my silver pied hen had other ideas. She started sitting on 5 eggs 2 weeks ago, I managed a quick candle and pulled 2 clears, the other 3 were developing. If they hatch it will be the latest chicks ever for us, around Sept 20th.
th.gif
Your babies are beautiful by the way.

Wow what a late hatch! I am soo glad mine stopped laying! This year was not a hatching year for me and I was tired of taking their eggs especially because I had to start taking the eggs out from under them my poor peahens were so determined to hatch peachicks and I felt bad taking the eggs from them.

Yes I have been wanting to learn how to make fake rocks and trees out of concrete, so when I saw those photos of that pen I freaked out. The owner makes zoo exhibits and themed things for a living and wanted to make something for himself. There is another topic showing zoo exhibits that he worked on.

Wow what a late hatch! I am soo glad mine stopped laying! This year was not a hatching year for me and I was tired of taking their eggs especially because I had to start taking the eggs out from under them my poor peahens were so determined to hatch peachicks and I felt bad taking the eggs from them.

Yes I have been wanting to learn how to make fake rocks and trees out of concrete, so when I saw those photos of that pen I freaked out. The owner makes zoo exhibits and themed things for a living and wanted to make something for himself. There is another topic showing zoo exhibits that he worked on.

It's not just the Peas either, look what I found yesterday.
ep.gif

How can anyone get tired of this? Just need a couple more brooder barns, five more pens, several tons of feed, a new Natureform incubator and, oh about 25% of Brad Leggs for sale list..........

Nice looking bunch of peas!

-Kathy

Last edited:
Cute! Just the one?

-Kathy

Yep, just 1. There was only 1 egg. It is from my smallest Serama hen and I think she was laying in the coop, but the bigger chickens were breaking and eating the eggs, so she decided to lay what was apparently her last egg in a wall mounted feed bucket and I really didn't think it was going to hatch, I kept finding her off the nest and the egg was cool to the touch, FOOLED ME!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom