Ontario?

I'm in Ontario! Ottawa region. Does anyone know where I can acquire some buff orpingtons come spring? Looking for hens/pullets and a rooster.

Thanks!

Guelph Ontario here reporting for duty!

Where does everyone in our area acquire new birds? I'm looking for pullets for spring and would like some Easter Eggers, Speckled Sussex, Plymouth Rocks, and some other visually appealing dual purpose breeds.

Whacky weather right now. Went from raining to a blizzard outside.

Cheers,
CoopNScoop

Guelph Ontario here reporting for duty!

Where does everyone in our area acquire new birds? I'm looking for pullets for spring and would like some Easter Eggers, Speckled Sussex, Plymouth Rocks, and some other visually appealing dual purpose breeds.

Whacky weather right now. Went from raining to a blizzard outside.

Cheers,
CoopNScoop
try pullets plus in Elmira

I'm close-ish too, I'm near Hagersville. Just moved here in December from Picton and starting to explore the area.

I bought Ameracaunas and Barred Plymouth Rocks from Performance Poultry in Consecon last year. I got beautiful, healthy birds and it was a great experience but I'm looking for somewhere closer to get heritage chicks this spring.

I'd like to get Ameracaunas and Wyandottes this year. Anyone have a source in Niagara region or south western Ontario?

I'm close-ish too, I'm near Hagersville. Just moved here in December from Picton and starting to explore the area.

I bought Ameracaunas and Barred Plymouth Rocks from Performance Poultry in Consecon last year. I got beautiful, healthy birds and it was a great experience but I'm looking for somewhere closer to get heritage chicks this spring.

I'd like to get Ameracaunas and Wyandottes this year. Anyone have a source in Niagara region or south western Ontario?
Sorry I'm not sure where
idunno.gif

But starting with Ameracaunas is a great choice! I have 3 and they are AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom