Ontario?

Kijiji.ca

search hamilton and pull out the search area to +50km there are TONS of sellers of chicks/pullets/pairs this time of year.

If you don't find exactly what you want post a wanted ad. I have done this for the last 2 years and several people always contact from 2 dollar spent hens to 50 dollar jersey giants and all points in between.

HOWEVER - If you live in haggglersville THE PLACE to get chickens is the hagersville animal auction! its on hwy 6 between caledonia and hagersville right by hewitts dairy. Every friday around 10am is a live animal/farm auction everything you want and several things you dont need from donkeys to donuts. also have a little farmers market and a junk auction sale.

Brighton Ontario! Got our SLW off Kijiji from a guy starting to breed out in Beaverton, they have been great little birds so far (only 6 weeks old) but I will use him again in the future. And plan on using performance poultry for some other different breeds this year too!

Last edited:
Brighton Ontario! Got our SLW off Kijiji from a guy starting to breed out in Beaverton, they have been great little birds so far (only 6 weeks old) but I will use him again in the future. And plan on using performance poultry for some other different breeds this year too!
Cool!

Kijiji.ca

search hamilton and pull out the search area to +50km there are TONS of sellers of chicks/pullets/pairs this time of year.

If you don't find exactly what you want post a wanted ad. I have done this for the last 2 years and several people always contact from 2 dollar spent hens to 50 dollar jersey giants and all points in between.

HOWEVER - If you live in haggglersville THE PLACE to get chickens is the hagersville animal auction! its on hwy 6 between caledonia and hagersville right by hewitts dairy. Every friday around 10am is a live animal/farm auction everything you want and several things you dont need from donkeys to donuts. also have a little farmers market and a junk auction sale.

That auction is dangerous. Now I seem to have guinea fowl & silkies in my yard! :)

Back
Top Bottom