Ontario

Hi Chick A Dee, and Mama Lori....yes, I'm just north of Oshawa, about 10 km north of Port Perry. I grew up in Whitby, and now I work at OPG at Darlington in Bowmanville.

frow.gif
:frow

Quote:
That's STRANGE because I believe the listing agent on the brown shoe factory, is the agent who helped us buy our farm! We're moving to Huff Road, just about 15 minutes from Stirling, but we're technically a Stirling address, even if our mailing address is Marmora... Apparently the town couldn't decide where to put us! My brother is going to Stirling Senior Public in the fall, anddd if you click the linky below you can take a look at the property we purchased. So excited to get moved in, and get all the fencing, and everything worked on rather than just sitting at home in lame Bowmanville.

http://www.lupinfarm.com

I live with my parents (I'm 19!) and they're from England, came to Canada in the 1980's so unfortunately I can't say that I have any family from Ontario, or Canada for that matter. Hamilton to Quinte is quite the move! We're only moving from Bowmanville to Stirling, that's something like 1 hour to 1.5 hours of moving distance. We looked for ages for the perfect farm, and ended up buying a severence property, almost 9 acres of working farm, with a beautiful (if not a little run down) 1870's brick 1 1/2 story farmhouse.

Back
Top Bottom