Oooooowwwwww!!!!!!!

welsummerchicks

Songster
9 Years
Jul 26, 2010
I fell this morning and busted my lip. Teeth took a good bang but seem to be staying in my mouth. The lip looks like I was in a prize fight!

And OW what a head ache! Tripped and hit myself on my dog's head!!! It was like running into a brick wall! Dog unharmed!

This sounds exactly like something I would do. Here's to your lip deflating soon!! Glad you are okay...and watch those 2 left feet next time.
lol.png

Sounds like something I would do, too. From your other posts, I'm guessing you're a nurse, dr. or therapist but if you've never used arnica oil; you might want to give it a try. It really takes the bruising and pain out quick.

Maybe I should re title it 'What's your wierdest wound?' Like the Jeff Foxworthy story about the biting beaver.

Are any of the teeth loose?

If they are you'll want to get them stablized ASAP... they might end up needing Root canals if they were bumped too hard.

Not a doctor, just a nerd, raised by engineers (FROM TEXAS!) and encouraged from birth to be a nerd.

And I'm fine. It took about two hours to 'pull out', LOL. It hurt for that long. Yikes. Anyone else got some choice bangers?

Back
Top Bottom