Oops I did it again...chicken math.

I HATE brooding chicks! They are cute but its not good for you to have them indoors, respiratory reasons... and they stink up the whole place AND make everything dusty! So glad mine are outside... yet, I want more chickens and getting them as chicks is usually the most avaliable option.
We have a stand alone room with it's own ventilation system(window!) ;-) We've found as long as we keep the door closed, the dust that escapes is almost imperceptible...I like nothing better than sitting in my living room at 6am on a Sunday playing COD and "roos" come out of their room! I'll go in there and take out a sebright and they'll sit on my lap while I play until the dogs realize there is something on my lap...

We have a stand alone room with it's own ventilation system(window!) ;-) We've found as long as we keep the door closed, the dust that escapes is almost imperceptible...I like nothing better than sitting in my living room at 6am on a Sunday playing COD and "roos" come out of their room! I'll go in there and take out a sebright and they'll sit on my lap while I play until the dogs realize there is something on my lap...
stand alone room?

Chicken math is easy :) ...... I only count my layers
D.gif
( *Wink
lau.gif
) So the retired chickens
old.gif
are just lawn ornaments or bug patrol , Pullets are just that - Pullets
big_smile.png
- Fuzz butts are not chickens (
jumpy.gif
yet
jumpy.gif
) ... So simple - :) How many chickens do i have? i can say 7 ... yes honestly 7 chickens ... yep just 7
gig.gif

Chicken math is easy :) ...... I only count my layers
D.gif
( *Wink
lau.gif
) So the retired chickens
old.gif
are just lawn ornaments or bug patrol , Pullets are just that - Pullets
big_smile.png
- Fuzz butts are not chickens (
jumpy.gif
yet
jumpy.gif
) ... So simple - :) How many chickens do i have? i can say 7 ... yes honestly 7 chickens ... yep just 7
gig.gif
What about when the fuzz butts grow up LOL

Back
Top Bottom