Opal Peafowl

Sorry for the zombie thread revival, but does anyone have close up pictures of opal pea feathers? Are they iridescent? Would they be nice to use for accessories? Thanks!

This is an opal white eye peacock, i have closer image on the eyes but i can't upload it now because its oversized. I don't think they are gonna be your best choice, maybe more colorful eyes would be nicer, beside india blue eyes i would recommend colors like purple, midnight, violete, spladings and green peafowl.

Very pretty.
I upload oversize photos here all the time, don't see why you can not, you could make small posters out of mine they take up my entire screen on my puter and could on my flat screen TV also, so give it a try

[/URL]
This is an opal white eye peacock, i have closer image on the eyes but i can't upload it now because its oversized. I don't think they are gonna be your best choice, maybe more colorful eyes would be nicer, beside india blue eyes i would recommend colors like purple, midnight, violete, spladings and green peafowl.
[/quote]

Pretty bird! I actually use the body feathers more than the eyes. I wish I could get some violete feathers. That would be awesome!

Very pretty.
I upload oversize photos here all the time, don't see why you can not, you could make small posters out of mine they take up my entire screen on my puter and could on my flat screen TV also, so give it a try
Maybe because this site don't allow uploading photos over 10 MB?!

You can reduce the file and save the new reduced one and still be able to keep the large one but i will tell you having files that big on you computer will use up your file space way faster than normal, i know cause the main reason i have to get a new computer is i run out of space for photos
wink.png

You can reduce the file and save the new reduced one and still be able to keep the large one but i will tell you having files that big on you computer will use up your file space way faster than normal, i know cause the main reason i have to get a new computer is i run out of space for photos
wink.png
I know last month i decided to upload all the data i have on my old laptop online to be safe if i lost my computer for any reason, at that time i discovered that 400GB of my hard disk space goes for photos and videos, i have a 500GB hard disk. With more than 40,000 files of photo and videos
ep.gif
Now i just use my old laptop as an archive for my photos.

Back
Top Bottom