Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Sorry to hear about your Mother's health trouble Sam. Did she have one of those shots that were made ib the contaminated lab in Framingham, MA? That place is about a half hour away from me, and it has been all over the news out here.
Shame on them for putting wonderful people like Granny at risk
My prayers are with all of you for a speedy and full recovery.

hugs.gif

Sorry to hear about your Mother's health trouble Sam. Did she have one of those shots that were made ib the contaminated lab in Framingham, MA? That place is about a half hour away from me, and it has been all over the news out here.
Shame on them for putting wonderful people like Granny at risk
My prayers are with all of you for a speedy and full recovery.
Unfortunately she did. Her doctors have been wonderful. A specialized team was set up just to handle this cases.

It is awful how someones poor work ethic and gross negligence can affect someone else hundreds or thousands of miles away. From what was being said on the news you could see the contamination with just the naked eye. I just don't understand how some people can care so little.
At least the medical community is really working hard to help.
Hoping Granny is feeling better.

I was at the hospital yesterday and she is doing well. The medication to treat the infection often causes hallucinations. She had a mild episode and hopefully they won't be any worse. From what the doctors say she should make a full recovery but it will take time. One of my fears is how much this will take out of her. Only God knows and time will tell.

Sam, she has gone through so much, but always came up on top! She's a strong woman and has her faith. Give her my love! And don't forget to take care of yourself. This is taking a lot out of you, too.

Back
Top Bottom