Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

EE lover:) :

Quote:
barnie.gif
Noooooooo!

and... he listens to heavy metal and sings what he hears when listening his singing =
sickbyc.gif
hit.gif

Hey, not all metal is bad, but yeah.... That must stink.

Quote:
and... he listens to heavy metal and sings what he hears when listening his singing =
sickbyc.gif
hit.gif

i mean that he absolutely SUCKS at singing!

EE lover:) :

Quote:

i mean that he absolutely SUCKS at singing!​

Ouch. The 'Move to tears but not because the singing is beautiful' variety?

Quote:
i mean that he absolutely SUCKS at singing!

Ouch. The 'Move to tears but not because the singing is beautiful' variety?

yea. he yells at me when i sing (which if singing is not good, at least decent!) then he is screaming like a cat being run over by a lawnmower, and cant even hear me tell him to stop, so
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
to him!!!

I constantly have cars go by my house that are driven by future deaf people. Many have huge amps that fill the entire truck so they can drive speakers large enough for a concert hall. The bass is so loud that you hear the pounding from a 1/2 mile away. I understand that in some vehicle the sound is so loud you can actually feel your bones vibrate. If you say anything about it to them they reply with "Huh"?

I was worry about ordering flowers for Mogan on line. I was concerned about how fresh they would be. I guess I worried unnecessarily because she just sent me a picture of how they now look eight days after her birthday.
10233_flowers3.jpg

Oh they are beautiful. Love the colours.

I am one of those future deaf people. If I don't have music blaring from the car stereo then it is coming from the tv, the computer or it's plugged into my ears. Can't go an hour without my music fix.
smile.png

Thistle, with my having been a lifelong gun affectionado, having worked with explosives in the military, many years of operating power tools, chainsaws, etc., and of course my career in the fire service with constant exposure to sirens and air horns, the only things I can say to you is "What"? Can you speak up?

Back
Top Bottom