Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Quote:
Sorry, missed this post yesterday but really I have NO idea where you got that impression of me from with me being pure sweetness and light don't ya know. I'm quite hurt....
tongue.png

Quote:
Sorry, missed this post yesterday but really I have NO idea where you got that impression of me from with me being pure sweetness and light don't ya know. I'm quite hurt....
tongue.png

roll.png

Quote:
tongue.png

roll.png

tongue2.gif

Don't try tell me that the Tartan Terror is actually terrycloth! Won't believe that for a second. By the way, hi Opa. Hope you had a good day on the water with Hope!

I don't think the old sugar and spice and every thing nice has been realistic for a LOT of years. I'm sure you have your moments of soft and fluffy. Just remember, I've had insider information about how quick your wit can be.

Vicki wasn't tagged with the sobriquet "Thistle"[/b] without good reason. She is indeed a lovely flower, but be careful.

The weather today almost reached 70 and would have been a great day for a boat ride but it was not to be. The primary reason to go was to check the operation of the electric trolling motor for which I recently constructed a side extention on the boat's transom and to verify that the electric motor I have is inadequate for use in the river. Unfortunately there are no river launch sites near my home and we would have to launch at one of the chain of lakes situated on a nearby river. This would require a 3 mile ride across the lake to acess the river. The wind was blowing whitecaps on the lake and that would have made for an uncomfortable ride. We were still considering it when I discovered that my deep cycle battery for the trolling motor will no longer hold a charge. So float trip wound up being cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom