Opinions on this bator?

RavenStorm

Songster
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Southern CA
Hey peoples, I just got myself a rooster and it's been about a month now after the quarentine period and I've checked and all of my girl's eggs have been fertile for a while now and I want to try hatching. This seems like a good deal and I have been researching hatching how-to's for a while, and I just wanted to get all of your opinions on this one:

Hova-Bator Economy Hatching System
http://dblrsupply.pinnaclecart.com/...60_Hz_or_220_volt_50_Hz_Postpaid-4002-11.html
Have you used it? What did you think?

I got mine from Randall Burkey Co. Hova Bator 2632N with turner and circulated air for 129.99 plus 9.99 S&H. I think paying the extra 35.00 for circulated air is well worth it.

The genesis 1588 is $193.00 with turner at your site. Not "EVER" having to worry about temp is way worth the extra money. Truly a plug a play incubator. JMHO. And believe me, I am a cheapskate.

just make an incubator, quite easy to make. some in US reported it took US$ 15 to make.

for me, i spend US$ 40 just to buy a hygrometer made in germany.
he.gif
what a waste of money.
he.gif

Quote:
We were planning on jerry-rigging a computer fan in the bator in this one to give it circulated air. Thank goodness that DBF is not only psyched about hatching chicks but is a computer and mechanical whiz as well!

I got mine one free, and another on CL for 25.00 My mother in law wanted one so she ordered one, fan, turner, bator and paid 169.99 that is with shipping included...so that is a good deal Mine are 1602n and her's is the 1588.

Also for tjhose looking for books on chickens....

I buy off amazon, barnes and nobles, half.com

a bunch of books that I see listed for over 20.00 I paid like 4-6.00 used and they are real good mint condition as in NEW NEW....go to the used and clerance sections

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom