Opinions wanted! New to this. :)

My BR's are so much more friendly than my RIRs but my RIR's seemed more clever. Good luck and I'd love to see pictures of your babies and setup
cool.png

I agree with the singled out bird due to being different. I added 1 Ameracuana and it was not good. She was bullied bad. We have over come the issue after alot effort,LOL. I have a good mix of birds as you can see on my footer. I have no prob with the RIR's at all. Tey are not as warm and fuzzy as the Buffs, but are great birds. I built my small flock in 3 stages. I found it is tough to do it that way, and wish I had gotten them all at once. Introducing new birds to an established flock is sometimes not easy or fun. That being said, since most people get more chickens after the first bunch, you might want to get more then you think you want now. It will be better to have them all new at the same time to get settled in. If you have the room go for it. As someone else said in this tread, it is just as easy to have 10, or 2. Good luck, and I am looking forward to your pics.. R
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom