Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Pics
It did. And we know that one day, it may be Finn in a pile on the road. But, we just hope he'll beat the odds and avoid cars and coyotes and bullets.

x2!
fl.gif

Hi, I just wanted to share a picture with fellow cat lovers ... I am thinking Syba is trying to tell me something
wink.png

"Pay Attention to Meeeee!"

What a perfect silhouette!

Finn just went out into the pasture to hunt. I hope he's careful. We had a fox alarm barking close by two nights ago and that usually means coyotes afoot. Caught the Finnster on the game cam the other night coming back from the pasture at 4 a.m. About an hour earlier, a big rabbit was videotaped in the exact same spot. Haven't seen a rabbit in awhile.

Cyn, here are a couple of (not great) newer pictures of Bam Bam and Pip...

Bam loves his cat naps

Pip rarely sits still

Teila, love your silhouette photo!

@N F C Love the ear tufts on Bam Bam! I don't think DH would ever on purpose get another cat if something happened to Finn, but he is so attached to the Finnster, it's crazy. He has nightmares about something getting his kitty.

Sometimes it's like you just get attached and fall in love with an animal, even when you don't mean to. I'm glad for all 3 of you that cat-hater is a Finn-lover!

Sometimes it's like you just get attached and fall in love with an animal, even when you don't mean to. I'm glad for all 3 of you that cat-hater is a Finn-lover!

'tis true. I took some photos of the chickens and was downloading them and found this on my camera. I did not take this one. One guess....

Gotta love that belly! He's just the best kind of cat. You know that stupid commercial for cat litter and the cat psychologist where she tells the owner to pet the cat for 3 seconds and only 3 seconds or he'll scratch the crap out of her? That kind of cat wouldn't have won over Cat-Hater like this one did, for sure!

Back
Top Bottom