Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Pics
I had an orange tabby once. The ex-wife would let him out at night, then call him back in the morning.
All the neighbors thought she was a drunk as she stood on the front stoop in her robe, and yelled, Whisky! Whisky!
lau.gif

BBQ, is that a true story? I can never tell with you
roll.png

And if it is a true story, what was wrong with the service in your area...didn't anyone hear her asking for Whisky? Surprised no one showed up with a bottle.

BBQ, is that a true story? I can never tell with you
roll.png

And if it is a true story, what was wrong with the service in your area...didn't anyone hear her asking for Whisky? Surprised no one showed up with a bottle.
True story. I don't really know if the neighbors thought she was a drunk, though I might suspect such.

I wish someone had shown up with a bottle and taken her away.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
True story. I don't really know if the neighbors thought she was a drunk, though I might suspect such.

I wish someone had shown up with a bottle and taken her away.
big_smile.png

Lol Joe .. I have said it before and no doubt I will say it again .. you crack me up; I love your sense of humour!
lau.gif

I have a work colleague, big fella who let his family talk him into getting a Dachshund that wasn’t his mistake; his mistake was letting the kids name it .. they picked Honey.

We still stir him up about that and picture him out the back “Honey, Honey, come here girl” and in the park “Come on Honey, lets go home”
lau.gif

Lol Joe .. I have said it before and no doubt I will say it again .. you crack me up; I love your sense of humour!
lau.gif

I have a work colleague, big fella who let his family talk him into getting a Dachshund that wasn’t his mistake; his mistake was letting the kids name it .. they picked Honey.

We still stir him up about that and picture him out the back “Honey, Honey, come here girl” and in the park “Come on Honey, lets go home”
lau.gif

I had a little dog named Honey when I was growing up. I got her when I was about 8 and named her that because of her color. Hmm, never gave a thought Dad might feel uncomfortable about calling her. Hmm (Sorry Dad)

Hello, BBQ Joe, I don't think we've encountered each other on the forum before. Imagine that. But, then, I've limited my BYC involvement in recent years after being a moderator for about 5 of those years and being completely immersed.

Hey Cyn, has Finn sent his letter off to Santa yet? Time's running out and he's been such a good boy this year!

Hey Cyn, has Finn sent his letter off to Santa yet? Time's running out and he's been such a good boy this year!

Weeellll, we don't allow Santa here so he'd get his paw slapped, but he's spoiled enough as it is, don't you think? Little goober snuck in behind me sitting at the computer to start an epic snooze on my bed. I happened to have my camera on the monitor shelf and snapped this picture of him doing what he does best.

Back
Top Bottom