Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Pics
Grew up with cats, but never had one as an adult. Husband swore he hated cats, never really wanted one myself except to kill mice around the coops. My sister is a cat person. I like dogs much better but ours passed on a few years ago and probably won't have another one.

Determined kitties have wormed their way into the hearts of many a cat-hating man!
lau.gif

Not just hearts they worm their way into ... apparently couches are fair game also
wink.png

I think he might be comfortable .. got a little pillow happening there; remote is nice and handy if he fancies some watching of television; just needs lunch :)

You changed your avatar again. I can relate to that one.

I was trying to get a shot with him facing the camera but he came down around the back side of the tree. Never found his lizard.

Animals are tough to photograph but that's still a good one of Finn hanging on the tree.

(I changed my member name a bit too!)

That's funny! I didn't even realize you changed your member name, but I recognized it as you anyway! HA!

That is funny! Maybe I've been spending too much time on BYC...naw, that can't be it.

BTW, I should have mentioned this a couple of months ago but that pretty hat you made? Got me all through the winter, nice and snug (at least my head was).

That is funny! Maybe I've been spending too much time on BYC...naw, that can't be it.

BTW, I should have mentioned this a couple of months ago but that pretty hat you made? Got me all through the winter, nice and snug (at least my head was).

I'm so glad about the hat! It was cool, had never made one exactly like that before. I'm happy you requested it! Now, it's time to put all the scarves, cowls, hats and such away for warm weather. I've slowed way down on my quilting and am only crocheting stuff like wash cloths, hotpads/potholders and pet beds (that is, when my hands will work from all the manual labor I've been doing)

Back
Top Bottom