Orange Winged Amazon Parrot female

Cheepchick

Hatching
12 Years
Apr 13, 2007
South Haven MI
I know this is NOT a chicken or Duck or other farm bird but I thought this might be a bird that someone that loves birds might be interested in. I have a Orange Winged Amazon Female Parrot that is just about 2 years old and very friendly to me. She is beginning to laugh and try to mimic me. She will eat just about anything you hand her. I can carry her around, she will sit on my hand or shoulder and is very loving to me. I just do not have the time needed to give her. Included is a nice large cage w/ play area on top and a movable play center that you can take her just about anywhere in the house. I am only asking $500 for all of this. If interested please contace me at this site or at [email protected] ...thank you Linda

Wow I really wished I lived closer! I love parrots and have wanted a amazone for a long time. Good luck with her. That is a great price and you should have no problem with finding her a forever home.

I too wished we were closer and that way you could have a wonderful parrot and I would know that she has a wonderful forever home. I know that parrots are a lifetime commitment as they can live a VERY long time. She is only 2 and she is such a sweety. She is sitting on my shoulder as I type. Wish me luck in finding her that home. If you hear of anyone looking please let me know. Thanks again. Linda

wwow! I have several conures in my flock,having six at present. I would love to add your amazon,but,gee,you live so far away! I do hope that you do find a loving home for your precious bird.

Back
Top Bottom