Ordering Chicks From Meyer Anyone want to split an order?

ShadowsFIAL

Songster
10 Years
Jul 29, 2009
Fort Worth, Tx
I am in Dallas, Tx 75224 area code. I am wondering if anyoen wants to split an order of chicks with me for the 21's week. This is what they have available for that week! I am wanting to get 2 salmon faverolles, and a white leghorn for sure, the rest I put in as leann's adopt me bargain. I am looking to only keep 4-6 chicks! Anyone out there want to help me get that order to 15? Just pay the price per chick you are ordering, and then we split the shipping depending on what percentage of chicks we get. =)

White Marans Assorted Clean-Legged Varieties Assorted Feather-Legged Bantams
Assorted Silkie Bantam Grab Bag Barred Plymouth Rock Bantams Black Silkies Blue Silkies Buff Brahma Bantams Buff Silkies Easter Egger Bantams Mille Fleur Bearded d'Uccle Mottled Cochin Bantams White Crested Black Polish Bantams White Silkies All Pullet Rainbow Pack Rare Egg Layer Assortment Barnevelder
Barred Rock Blue Orpington Brown Egg Layer Assortment Buff Brahma Standard Buff Orpington Cuckoo Marans Easter Egger Fry Pan Bargain Leann's "Adopt Me" Bargain Partridge Cochin Rhode Island Red Salmon Faverolles White Cochin White Leghorn

You might want to post in the Texas state thread for a better chance of reaching people close to you, hopefully there are some neighbors you can lead into temptation.

Back
Top Bottom