Ordering from eFowl?

efowl is a broker, not a hatchery, so you don't know where your ducklings are coming from. It also makes it hard to get good customer services. I used californiahatchery.com which is like efowl. Terrible CS. Never again! I suggest Metzers a lot because they are an actual hatchery with a great reputation.

I've heard good stuff about Meyers as well. They have ducks too. Have you thought about ordering again from Meyers?

Last edited:
Alright thanks.
I usually get my poultry from Meyer Hatchery, but I'll look it to Metzers.

I ordered my ducks from Meyers about a year ago. All are healthy and strong birds. I got a variety (runners, cayugas, swedes, and Welshes). Will be ordering more form them in a few weeks.

Last edited:
I ordered six call ducks from E-fowl spring of 2012. All we alive and well when they arrived. I noticed the day after recieving them one had a problem with her leg. I emailed customer service. They offered to refund my money for that ducking if the problem continued. I emailed a few other times with questions and recieved a response within a day or two. My experience with e-fowl was a good one but that is the only time I've ever ordered from them.

Back
Top Bottom