ordinary

fangthehunter

Songster
Oct 8, 2021
Before we start read these rules:
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

On the planet of titan, all the people have abilities. Some can manipulate elements and some are physically or mentally enhanced.
You will be taken through the life of the high school in one of three schools, Stillwater, wakeside, and elm academy.
each on has rankings based on your powers. There will also be turf wars between the schools.

rankings
king and queen
first-class
second class
third-class
outcast
(people with no powers at all.)

all schools go by the same rankings.
Character form
name:
power:
description:
other: (extra information you want to share.)

name: Jax
school: Stillwater
power: shoots spikes of energy
description: Black short hair, startling green eyes, green jacket, black undershirt.
other: (extra information you want to share.) turf wars are battles between the schools.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

On the planet of titan, all the people have abilities. Some can manipulate elements and some are physically or mentally enhanced.
You will be taken through the life of the high school in one of three schools, Stillwater, wakeside, and elm academy.
each on has rankings based on your powers. There will also be turf wars between the schools.

rankings
king and queen
first-class
second class
third-class
outcast

Character form
name:
power:
description:
Could I play kin rank in elm academy?

And a middle rank I one of the academies as well?

rankings
king and queen
first-class
second class
third-class
outcast

Character form
name:
power:
description:
(Could we get more information for what each of the ranks mean?)

(Could we get more information for what each of the ranks mean?)
Kings and Queen's power are so powerful that everyone is forced to do what they say. normally cruel to eveyone.

the first rank is people with powers that the king and queen will partially listen to.

2 classes will be ignored by higher ranks

third-class will be attached or beaten by the higher ranks

outcasts are so low that some got killed, but some have survived because of their cleverness and confidence.

Back
Top Bottom