Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
I have two young roosters from the April hatch that are Cochin cross. From their looks I think the other half is my Jersey Giant rooster. One is black and the other one is blue but now I see some red in his wings. Gus, the JG usually puts good size on the rooster crosses. I also have some BLRW that are the black lacing that are getting pretty tall. They hatched in the same group. If you want pictures let me know. They are free to a BYC neighbor.

Its been a busy couple of months and I havn't been able to keep up with this thread, but hope to start soon. We just had to put our 13 year old springer spaniel, Katie to sleep on Monday. She had cancer in her throat and couldn't eat anymore. Tough couple of days. I don't know how I will ever find another dog that was so good with my chicks and chickens. Especially since she was a hunting dog that would hunt anything moving in the yard. Even nitecrawlers and snakes wern't safe from her!!

chicknfishn

Bringing
-Silkie chicks
-Silkie pullets
-Silkie roosters
--BCM and Light Sussex roosters
-started pullets Light Sussex, Ameraucana/Easter Eggers, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Blue/Splash Copper Marans
-extra feeders/waterers

Wanting
-Show/Breeder Quality Silkies - Pullets, Hens and Chicks PM me with what you have
-BCM hatching eggs
-Silkie hatching eggs
-Zanna- honey
-Oregonjen-cheese

Quote:
I am so very sorry
sad.png

I've been saying for a month now that I need to update the list
lol.png
I will get to it next week. It's just been way too crazy in my life with my son's tennis, daughter trying to move out and of course, chickens
big_smile.png
I'd do it today but I'm heading to the Benton County Fair for a day of relaxing in the Oak grove, as many deep fried Snicker's that my stomach can handle lol and beer
ya.gif
And hopefully finding a home for my last pair of Seramas in the chicken building!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't think any of us are in a rush Laura. This time of year is crazy and the swap is a ways off yet!

Lol it's more for me...I have over 50 pages to go through to catch up and find all the updates
lol.png

Quote:
I don't think any of us are in a rush Laura. This time of year is crazy and the swap is a ways off yet!

Lol it's more for me...I have over 50 pages to go through to catch up and find all the updates
lol.png

I hear you. I need to find and update my own list. I'm going to be starting dried homemade pastas next week!

Quote:

lol.png

Slacker.
lau.gif
Have a FANTASTIC day! And have a beer for me!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
lol.png

Slacker.
lau.gif
Have a FANTASTIC day! And have a beer for me!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

lol.png
That I am And just because of that, I will have 2 beers for you!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom