Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Just wanted to share this - thought I was getting a lav am/orp, apparently there's a bit of stork in there as well!
wink.png

10035_100_3153.jpg

Oregon Blues
Bringing
-fig trees ( Many of these are already reserved)
-iris for swapping
-large parrot cage
-Lavender Swedish ducks (rare color) - pair $30
-Queen of the Night tulip seeds
- 2 Californian mix rabbits, 6 months old. Very pretty. Dark eyes, eye circles, dark ears, a few body spots.
-Only with a request, pair of exhibition potential Silver Appleyards for sale at Swap time. Holderread. They'll be just turning 5 months old. $40 for the pair. Optional to have an unrelated Duck from Bill Karcher in Ohio instead of a duck from Holderread, if requested.

Wanting
-Exhibition Saddleback Pomeranians
-Potentilla plants
-hanging rabbit hutches for large rabbits, rabbit feeders, any rabbit equipment in clean decent condition.

Quote:
Wow, I'd be complaining. It is splash not lav and no beard so the Ameraucana half was really an EE.

No, all it means is that it's probably split for lav, and the Am parent only carries 1 copy of the beard gene & this guy didnt get it.

So maybe this is a dumb question, but what exactly is the difference between lavender, splash, and blue?
I thought I understood blue and splash before I heard of lavender, but now I'm lost.
Is lavender a totally different color? I have only seen it in pics but to me it looks the same as the 'splash' parts of my prettier BLRW. I am pretty sure they don't come in lavender.

Tam'ra of Rainbow Vortex :

So maybe this is a dumb question, but what exactly is the difference between lavender, splash, and blue?
I thought I understood blue and splash before I heard of lavender, but now I'm lost.
Is lavender a totally different color? I have only seen it in pics but to me it looks the same as the 'splash' parts of my prettier BLRW. I am pretty sure they don't come in lavender.

I'm equally confused, all I know is that I love my 'lil muppet with the loooooooong legs!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom