Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
My goodness those look so super yummy. Now I need one for sure
droolin.gif

peacedove
Bringing
-Chanterelle Mushroom Pesto in pint jars
-Tomato, Basil, & Chanterelle sauce in pint jars
-Blue Andalusian mixed roo - beautiful! Dad is Cuckoo Marans Blue splash
- Blue Andalusian (mom)/Salmon Faverolle (dad) young roo - beautiful coloring filling in on the blue
-Tomato seeds from this years harvests, Red Zebra, Principe Borghese, Striped Cavern, orange cherry, and assorted. These have all grown in my garden successfully through the wacky season we have had here.
-11 chicks(8wk @ show) hatched by Black sex link/Orpington cross pullet, plus pullet
-FEATHERS from Blue,white Andalusians; Salmon Faverolle; Black Minorca; Silver Phoenix; Egyptian Faverolle; Blue Splash Cuckoo Marans; Mixes of the above breeds; Black sex-link/Buff Orpington mixes, some black with white, others golden with black; Runner/Cayuga/Magpie ducks; Ancona Ducks; White Royal Palm Turkey; African Geese; with occasional parakeet, cockatiel, white dove, and gray/green parrot feathers.
- Reishi mushroom tincture's

ONLY IF CONTACTED THURSDAY BEFORE SWAP
- White Royal Palm hen, 2 yo this summer (mostly white)
- Khaki Cambell hen 2 yo

Wanting
-Salmon Faverolle pullet or young hen or hatching eggs (my best setter just went broody!)
-Local grain contacts - barley, peas, oats, wheat
-Sample cheesecake 1/2 Dutch Vanilla, 1/4 Choc. Mint, 1/4 Pumpkin Marble from Zoomummzy
-at least one hand dyed, screen printed onesie from My Little Sister's Farm

REMOVE:
" Basil " in tomato chanterelle sauce
Chanterelle Pesto - all spoken for

ADD TO WANTING:
-2Fig trees from Oregon Blues
-chick feeder from ZooMummzy
-1 Lav Muscovy hen from cbreezerental

Bringing:
-Wings and Pelts for Tam'ra
- Pesto for ZooMummzy
-Pesto and sauce for cbreezerrental​

I just dug up a bunch of yellow iris for the iris swap.

I'm taking an iced tea break and then I'll go back outside and trim them up and get them ready to go.

People with iris to trade, come find me.

Don't forget I've got Queen of the Night tulip seeds, free, to anyone who wants to try getting them to grow.

(Oh wow, does that cheesecake look good)

I'm sadly looking for a home for my 5-5 1/2 month old blue wheaten marans rooster. Wasn't planning on coming to this swap but I will if someone want's him. I got him from Walltenters at the summer swap. He's not getting along with my brother for some reason and I just think he's too good (in more ways than one) to butcher so I'm hoping someone will agree and take him. I've asked for a critique on him here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=426622&p=159 post #1583 if you want to see what was said. Here's a pic from yesterday. PM me if you are interested.
IMG_2011.jpg

ZooMummzy, you don't have to add me to the list since I'm dependent on someone wanting him. Thanks

Hey all,

I'm ridiculously excited for yhe swap come Saturday. Even tried to organize a coffee party at my house just prior with fellow moms at my kids' school. Even paying a babysitter. I have exactly 1 1/12 hours to wander, drool, and learn from you experts. It's just so empty and quiet in my yard since the disaster with my dog.

See you then!
Kari

Just found out that I will be bringing a young pair of Antwerp Belgian Quail Bantams to the swap to sell for my cousin
smile.png
I also have 3 young Serama Roosters to sell
sad.png
. My 1 little Serama hen has told me that she does not need to live with 4 roosters
barnie.gif
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom