Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 27, 2012 in Corvallis!!!

Pm me if you are interested in some Paint silkie chicks. Please include roughly how many and if you want the older or the younger ones so I can have an idea what to bring. I will only be bringing a few extras other than what has been requested so I want to make sure I bring enough for who wants them. I have 8 really nice chicks from my last hatch will be almost a month old by swap and then I set 48 eggs again last week so I will have more paints that will be 1-1.5 weeks by swap time. If you buy the little chicks I will include a heat pack and a box while they last but I have limited # of boxes so bring your own if you have one for your trip home and I will also have heat packs to sell as well.
The paints will run $15-30 each depending on quality but they are all really nice looking already and should be promising, they are from great bloodlines and many are vaulted.
I also have a few black chicks that are from paint to black breeding $10 each. same age as paint chicks above.

These are the transport boxes we will have for sale.
We have some like above as well as some with solid wood sides up to the last 3 inches at the top and the tops being wire (will post pics later).
These work really well for almost all LF and bantams. Being top load is so much easier than front load like pet carriers because you can just set the birds right in and open the lid a little bit and grab your bird out without a lot of fus. They are pretty light weight and 1 average person can carry them alone. They are made to be able to stack and can stack 3 or 4 high easily.
They are made from pine and are sanded and water sealed to prevent rotting with stainless hardware. I add a little shavings to the bottom mine and put the birds in and go.
We can also custom make any size so pm if you have something in mind.....

Latest update from both this list and the FB group (Oregon Fall Poultry Swap http://www.facebook.com/groups/372770739426884/). If you haven't joined us there, please do! This is the last year the Fall Swap will be on BYC. We are moving it to FB and our website only.

Please make sure you check your listing very carefully and let me know of any corrections. The lists are posted here, FB and our website.

Zoomummzy

Bringing:
  • Serama hatching eggs *Swap Special - $10 per dozen - smooth, frizzled, silkied and silkied frizzles
  • Seramas - I will not be bringing any birds for sale
  • Goat Milk soap from Cindy

Wanting:
  • honey and vanilla from Zanna
  • yellow flowering Gardenia from Cheryl Ellefson
  • apple butter/apple sauce from Sumatra503
  • scentsy pot and scents from Alica Baca
  • 2lbs molasses from Heather
  • cochins from DuckyDowns
  • Paint Silkie chick(s) from 2hot2chicken
  • Jam from regenbogenfarm 1 pint each Blackberry, Strawberry, and Raspberry/Blackberry and 1/2 pint of Raspberry

Cloverleaf Farm (paid)
Bringing:

• Hatching eggs from the following (in very limited quantities): LF Salmon Faverolles (and Alexis has first dibs); Bantam Faverolles in blue & black
  • One LF black Faverolles / Orpington cross cockerel. Has silver in his hackle feathers, beard / muffs, and lightly feathered legs. Should be huge and gorgeous!! Free to a pet home. $5 if you want to eat him.
  • black bantam Faverolles cockerel that either needs to be processed, or needs a pet home. He was broody raised, so I didn't get good looks at him when he was younger, but it turns out he has a very crooked little face. He's almost 5 months old, so he's getting along with it just fine. Very pretty otherwise. FREE
  • POSSIBLY a very limited number of LF Faverolles youngsters. Depends on what's all in the brooder, NOT hatching any more this year. Will not price these until swap time.
  • Two black bantam Faverolles pullets. SOLD to Kasey Dixson
  • Extra cockerels....if you are interested in these, let me know ASAP so I don't process them, or take them to the Salem show...
  • 2 buff bantam Faverolles x Orpingtons (3/4 Fav, 1/4 Orp, and larger bantams). Clean faced, about 7 months old. Ready for processing, or a flock of their own. Free.
  • 1 black Silkie cock. PQ. Free.
  • At least 2 Japanese bantams. One blue and one black. Free to 4-H or pet home, otherwise $5 each. These will be 5 months old at swap time. May be able to pair up a pullet with each of them for $10, depending on how many I can talk my son out of.... ;)
  • One LF Salmon Faverolles pullet. BQ, just a little darker than I like for my breeding flock. Should be a very big girl. Great beard! About 4 1/2 months old. $25.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cloverleaf-Farm/144389752319980

Wanting:
  • 3 cheesecakes from Laura, chocolate chip, guinness, and honey hazlenut (paid)
  • Honey from Zanna

Alexis (paid)
Bringing:

• Naked Neck Cockerels (free),
  • Pair of young Lavender Orpingtons,
  • Serama Hatching Eggs
  • Possibly Serama Chicks
  • Cinnamon Sticks
  • Rhode Island Red Pullets (laying)
  • Nigerian Dwarf Goat (only if prearranged)
  • Pumpkin Spice Cookies
  • Chicken Cookies (that don't actually taste like chicken)

Wanting:
  • Honey from Zanna
  • Lav Orp hatching eggs from Dancing Hen
  • Delaware hatching eggs or chicks from Zanna
  • LF Fav hatching eggs from Cloverleaf Farm
  • Crocheted dishcloths
  • White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake and Buckeye Cheesecake

ahartacres (paid)
Bringing:

• Muscovy ducks- 1 blue eyed white with black spot on head drake, 4 months old and hopefully ducklings if they hatch in time. 2 barred hens for Lara
  • Sizzle chicks and 1 Gray Silkie chick 6-8 weeks old
  • Silkie chicks, should be hatching a few days before swap
  • Silkie cockerels (Grays and whites)
  • BBS Ameraucana's, should be laying by swap
  • Cuckoo Marans pullets and cockerels (I have a lot of cockerels, so if you are wanting some for your freezer let me know to bring)
  • Sicilian Buttercup cockerels
  • Rio Grande turkey poults, about 6 weeks old at swap
  • Small gray Silky rooster
  • OE pullets 5-7 months old
  • misc crates, cages, poultry water heaters

Wanting:
  • Silkie Showgirl hens

DuckyDowns (paid)
Bringing:
  • Seramas

Will bring the following if paid for before swap. All my birds are Mereks vaccinated, so I cannot risk bringing home birds for Sanitary reasons. Paypal is accepted

• Royal Palm Turkeys
  • Bronze Poults
  • Bantam Cochins
  • Silkies - SQ & Pet Quality
  • Cochin X's
  • Mandarin Ducks
  • Pheasants : Amherst, Red Golden, Silver, Peach
  • Young Peacocks: Split to Pied

Wanting:

birdnbeast (paid)
Bringing:

• fall chicks --
    Delightfully elegant colored Barnevelders in LF and bantam -- stunningly beautiful in simplicity of mahogany and black lace!
    Faverolles maybe in LF and Bantam -- charming, entertaining and affectionate -- Okay the word is "CUTE"

Wanting:
  • Although I stocked up on scrumptious 'jellies' I will be ready for more
  • CHEESECAKES (paid)
  • does someone do smoked salmon?

chicknfishn (paid)
Bringing:

• Quality Silkie chicks, pullets, cockerels
  • 2 quality silkie pullets- partridge and blue, unbearded
  • Black sex-link pullets
  • Ameraucana/Easter Egger, possibly olive egger pullets from super friendly line
  • Light Sussex/Coronation pullets,
  • started Coronation Sussex-not sure pullets or roos yet?
  • Egg basket
  • Cage clip on feeders/waterers
  • Clip on Peepers (similar to Perfect Pinless peepers)
  • Nest pads
  • Pet Carriers hard and soft sided
  • Cages
  • Rabbit J feeders, crocks, water bottles, hay racks, nest boxes
  • Chicken Décor
  • Live Trap
  • Egg racks
  • Incubator with turner
  • Aluminum metal leg bands
  • Snap Pea seeds
  • Fingerling seed potatoes
  • Dahlia tubers

Wanting:

• Show/Breeder Quality Silkies –Any color but white- Pullets, Hens and Chicks PM me with what you have
  • Black Copper Marans started pullets from very dark eggs
  • possibly a Black or Blue Copper Marans Rooster from very dark eggs
  • D’Anvers chicks, hatching eggs or adults
  • Numbered Leg bandettes size 9 and very small bantam size 6 or 7??
  • Multicolored Spiral leg bands
  • waterers

xmissjadie/Bubba Duke (paid)
Bringing:

• 7 Eight-week-old Appenzeller Spitzhauben chicks
  • I have 1 more pullet left for reserveration and 5 cockerels.
  • 1 pullet reserved for Kasey Dixson
  • 1 Eight-month-old Black Orpington Pullet (1 First Place and 1 Grand Champ LF)
  • 1 Eight-month-old Silver Laced Wyandotte Pullet(1 First Place, has single comb though, we had a nice judge apparently)
  • 1 One-year-old Serama Roo
  • 1 Two-year-old Sultan Hen
  • 1 PAIR of Four-month-old Pekin Ducks

Wanting:
  • Chicken decor
  • jewlery
  • handbags
  • blankets

Dancing Hen (paid)
Bringing:

• Hatching eggs from Crele Polish, BBS Orpington, Lavender Orpington, Lemon Cuckoo Orpington
  • Straight run polish chicks
  • Gold Laced X and Tolbunt juveniles (male & female) in Pet Quality. All under 7 months old. These would be they ones culled from our breeding flock. May have a crooked toe, smaller crest, or slight squirrel tail, or to big of a comb. All are beautiful, sweet and unique and would be great for colorful flock additions. May have one or two frizzled as well but won't know for sure for a couple of weeks.
  • 2 or 3 polish pullets. All under 5 months old and in a variety of colors from my crele project.
  • Black & lavender Orpington Juveniles. Currently still in the brooder and unsexed.
  • Crele/Cuckoo/Confetti Polish roosters. Range in age from 2 to 6 months. Beautiful color variations on these guys. Some of them are really outstanding looking, but I don't need so many for my breeding flock.
  • LF Partridge Cochin rooster. He is currently 5 months old. PQ and very sweet.
  • Young Mille Fleur d'Uccle cockerel. He is currently 2 months old.
  • Available birds http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.328392640581754.80844.156195471134806&type=3

Wanting:
  • BCM and OE hatching eggs from Ayeupchuck
  • Muscovy ducklings/hens
  • Mandarin hen

Marge Best (paid)
Bringing:

Wanting:

CrittersNpets (paid)
Bringing:

• Saxony duck hatching eggs (provided they cooperate)
  • Blue marans/splash marans hatching eggs
  • Maybe some silkie hatching eggs (buff cockerel over blue/buff smutty hen and black hen)
  • Few 18 month -2 year old hens to "thin the flock" (Cuckoo marans, white/RI cross, poss blue marans) still laying well
  • bantams
  • Christmas crafts, etc

Wanting:
  • Honey from Zanna as usual (I'll be out by then)
  • hatching eggs (undecided, blue layers, blrw, or Favs depending on availability)
  • Chocolate cappucino cheesecake from Zoomummzy (paid)
  • Rat proof chicken feeders/treadle feeders
  • roosters

feathers4fun (paid)
Bringing:

• Orpingtons
  • Jersey Giants, black and BLUE
  • BLR Wyandottes
  • BBS and Lavender Ameraucanas
  • Delawares
  • Faverolles
  • GL Polish
  • Dark Cornish

Wanting:
  • Cheesecakes (Bailey's, Eggnog, Caramel Macchiato) from ZooMummzy (paid)
  • SQ/BQ black or blue-laced Wyandottes

Sumatra503 (paid)
Bringing:

• Cardboard Carriers: For those last minute chicken buys.
  • Spiral Legbands: Lots of colors and sizes!
  • Apple Butter
  • Black Sex Link cross Pullet
  • Pair of Cochin Cross chicks. CUTE!!
  • PQ Pair of Dominiques
  • Pair of 6 week Old Dominique Chicks. It's looking like they'll be Pets
  • Trio of SQ Dominiques from Urch/Turnland Poultry
  • 10 or so Production Reds and White Rock Pullets. 1year old $10.00ea

https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6287470/fall-poultry-swap/

Wanting:
  • Bantam Fav and Cochin Pullets( jeanine mckee)
  • Naked Neck Pellet(Robin Hart)
  • Appenzeller Pullet(Jade Chow)

Barbara Rice (paid)
Bringing:

• BBS Standard Orpingtons
  • Lemon Cuckoo Orpington & Delaware chicks
  • Possibly 2-3 Imported English Orpington Cockerels
  • Chicken Aprons
  • Ostrich eggs for crafting
  • misc. chicken items such as egg cartons etc.
  • BBS stanbdard Orpington and Lemon hatching eggs

Wanting:

Poemspinner (paid)
Bringing:

• Bath bombs/fizzies
  • Sugar Scrubs
  • Salt Scrubs
  • Knitted and crocheted goods by my mother-in-law

Wanting:

Zanna (paid)
Bringing:

• Honey, creamed and liquid
  • Hatching Eggs, Delawares, Welsummers, Possibly BCM
  • Chicks of above breeds
  • Possibly pullets of above breeds
  • Handmade Olive Oil based soaps
  • Vanilla
  • Beeswax Tapers
  • Assorted Towel Sets
  • Scrubbies

Wanting:

Seabreezer (paid)
Bringing:

• Black copper Marans
  • Blue copper Marans
  • Blue Manans
  • Black Birchen roo?
  • Blue Birchen roo? (these two Birchens dependent on what we are currently hatching right now)
  • Naran turkey poults/Naran X turkey poults
  • Possibly pea fowl babies....
  • Narangansett, Narangansett/Bourbon Red, Narangansett/Merriam (wild), Narangansett/Blue Slate turkey poults. Babies and poults. $10 and $15

Wanting:
  • cheesecakes from zoomummzy (paid)

Cowchick11 (paid)
Bringing:

• dahlia tubers
  • possibly fall veggies
  • my mom's recycled feed bag bags
  • possibly herb starts
  • mom's handmade hats (stocking mostly)
  • variety of sizes of numbered leg bands in a couple different colors
  • card board chick corrals
  • possibly a SQ/BQ LF Lavendar (self-blue) Orpington cockerel if someone is interested let me know ASAP, the sale is next week
  • 4-H Guide to Raising Chickens @ $22 each

Wanting:
  • cheese cakes Buckeye!!! (paid)
  • possibly some hatching eggs (we'll see what I'm into by Oct.)
  • possibly one or two of Kasey's (forgot her BYC name) poultry capes
  • SQ/BQ Black or blue Orp pullets (one or two, and possibly looking for a SQ/BQ Black cockerel or cock)
  • vanilla from Zanna with the honey
  • Persimmons!
  • 1-3 LF, SQ/BQ Barnevelder Pullets or chicks from Birdnbeast
  • possibly some pet quality Ameracaunas/ Olive Eggers/ or Marans of various colors for my mom's laying flock
  • some of that creamed honey

2hot2chicken (paid)
Bringing:

• 5 SQ potential Buff silkie chicks 6-8 weeks old at swap time (will also have them at salem show)$30-40 each (most are vaulted or already have huge crests and fluffy butts! These are gona be show stoppers!
  • Black silkie cockeral from paint breeding super nice (has a story so ask me about him) FREE to a good home
  • 2 Gold laced Brahmas about 3 mths old give or take and I think they are both girls $25 each
  • 4 week old and 1 week old chicks below priced from $10-40 depending on quality
  • Paint Silkie chicks
  • BBS silkie chicks
  • Black silkie chicks from paint crossing
  • possibly buff and porcelain chicks
  • Wood top load chicken transport boxes made by my husband $50-100 depending on size and style.
  • Lots of earrings $2.99 and up - feather, peacock feather, swarovski crystal, surgical steel. sterling silver
  • LG incubator with a 2"x2" computer fan already wired in for better circulation with its own power source. $45 for complete set with fan or $30 without the fan (pending Kermits mom?)

Wanting:
  • Honey (from zanna)
  • Silkies?
  • Jersey pullets/hens
  • ???

BonneTerreChick (paid)
Bringing:

• arn-handspun and possibly some commercial
  • Hand-dyed roving and yarn
  • Roving for spinning
  • Batts for spinning-may bring my carder and make some for folks if they are interested
  • Fiber for spinning and felting
  • Possibly a few felted pumpkin kits
  • Possibly locks for crafts and spinning
  • Possibly some hand poured soaps my daughter makes
  • Possibly a Silkied cockerel
  • Possibly a partridge Chantecler cockeral or two.
  • Possibly a bantam Cochin cockeral or two(perhaps frizzled)
  • Possibly one or two black Blehm cockerels(about 5 months at swap)

Wanting:
  • Bantam Cochin pullets/hens(red, partridge, lavender, buff, mottled, MF, or other varieties depending on whats available)
  • Silkied Ameraucana/Split chickens (with written/known lineage/breeders, if possible)
  • True Ameraucana pullets/hens (black, blue and maybe a wheaten or blue wheaten) would like some to be laying if possible.
  • Partridge Chantecler
  • South American/Pacific land race/breeds such as Snowy Nikkei, Huastec or Black Quechua Olmec
  • Leg bands for Orps, Ameraucana and Cochins (dont know the correct size #'s atm), maybe with numbers?
  • ZooMummzy's cheesecake (paid) in Marionberry.
  • Another ZooMummzy cheesecake in ? (to be paid for asap and before the cutoff)
  • Perhaps a few chicken saddles
  • Perhaps a couple Silkie pullets/hens(prefer hand raised or extra friendly)
  • Perhaps one or two Marans

Ayeup chuck (paid)
Bringing:

• Sedums and other plant starts
  • Canned goods - some jam and pickled goods
  • Gourmet cupcakes
  • Fondant cupcake toppers
  • Egg carriers
  • Nesting Boxes
  • OE hatching eggs BCM over Ameraucanas and OEs
  • BCM hatching eggs
  • Chicks of the above breeds
  • Possible pullets
  • molasses
  • lemon curd

Wanting:
  • Turkeys from DeAnna
  • Legbar hatching eggs
  • Honey from Zanna
  • Hen aprons
  • Poultry waterer or feeder

regenbogenfarm (paid)
Bringing:

• Homemade Jams
    sizes:
    1/4 pint
    1/2 pint
    depending on abundance of berries I might have a few pints.

I anyone wants pints let me know and I will make sure I that I have them saved.
    If someone wants some other kind of jam I will do my best to make it. I am up to trying new flavors.

Raspberry
    Strawberry
    and
    Blackberry

Wanting:
  • A good Broody Serama Hen
  • some Serama chicks maybe unless Cowchick11 can get some of my eggs to hatch :)

peacedove (paid)
Bringing:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.356230774465859.88001.157159891039616&type=1

• Welsummer Trio, Cock and 11/2yo Hens, $30
  • Several Pullets and Cockerels from 2nd, 3rd generation Salmon Faverolle, Blue Andalusian, Black and Buff Minorca, Dominique, and White Splash Cuckoo Marans
  • Ella, 4 1/2 yo African Gray Goose. has a story, Free to ideal home.
  • Wesley, 4 yo Mini Lop, Gray and White, sweet male. $15 negotiable to excellent home
  • 5 Silkies hatched from WiseAcreBantams Lavender group Pics on my FB

Wanting:

lil mama (paid)
Bringing:

• chicken tractor $225
  • chicken coop with attached run (never been used) $300
  • 2 porcelain silkie cockerals 2 month old.
  • Lia Sophia jewelry $10-$15 (I used to sell it , now I am getting rid of my overstock)
  • chicken waters, chicken feeders

Wanting:
  • chicken diapers
  • silkies
  • LF Cochin hen/pullet
  • and so much more....

oregonjen (paid)
Bringing:

• some Californian rabbits- mostly males for meat or breeding.
  • Copper Satin Baby Rabbits
  • pairs of young adult Muscovy Ducks
  • Narragansette Turkey hen
  • Possibly Amaraucana chicks
  • Some Batam Cochin pairs
  • Some really nice silkie cockerels
  • 2 Welsummer hens (2 years old $10 each)
  • Info on rabbits and raising rabbits, Dairy Goat info, Livestock protection Dog info.
  • Craft Feathers
  • Feather Jewelry
  • 7-8 Buff cochin hens/ pullets- Doug Bishop/ Karl Rau lines $30-$45 each
  • Trio (one male- two females) of white cochins- (half Judy Gantt lines) $90
  • One splash pullet paired with a black or blue roo- $45
  • Black or blue pairs- $40-$50 each

*******SPECIAL DEAL******
I want to add that I will include a FREE cage with the purchase of any pair/trio of adult birds that are reserved (with a $5 deposit) from me prior to the swap (please reserve at least 3 days prior to swap). If for some reason, I can not deliver (which is not going to happen), I will refund the $5 . The birds will be ready for pick up at the swap in the cage with food and water (your name to ensure they are waiting for you) containers to make life easier on everyone. Now you will not have to wait to pick up your birds for lack of space. These are not fancy cages, but they are decent wire cages with home-made but perfectly functional doors and should be roomy enough for almost any pairs of poultry I am offering (Muscovy ducks, guineas, one EE pair, bantam cochins, perhaps a couple of Silkie pairs. These cages will be set up with a feed sack at the bottom and hay/straw bedding so spills do not end up on the floor and like I said will come with food and water containers. This is also ideal for birds that are difficult to move or risk flying away. We are also happy to clip wings on any birds if you let us know ahead of time (more than 48 hours in advance please). This offer is good until I run out of cages.

Available goats: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Too-Much-Bucks-Dairy-Goats/181506415219962

Wanting:

BlueCamas (paid)
Bringing:

• Bantam Blue/Black Plymouth Rock Pair
  • A couple of SQ BBS Bantam Rock cockerels/roosters
  • Mille Fleur split Porcelain d'Uccle trio
  • Bantam Barnevelder hatching eggs and hopefully chicks
  • Homemade Wooden poultry Carriers (let me know of you would like to reserve one in advance.)

Wanting:
  • metal hanging feeders/waterers
  • small chick waterer
  • numbered spiral legbands
  • incubator
  • heat lamps
  • various Bantam Hatching Eggs or pullets

auntpa-k (paid)
Bringing:

• Chicken jewelry
  • Have some serama pairs and d'uccle pairs that I will post pictures of and if anyone is interested let me know and I'll bring those. Will not bring if no interest. (Don't want to stress the poor birds ((and me!)) out)

Wanting:
  • Cuckoo maran hen (Lisa)
  • nest boxes (Heather) -Heather, doesn't necessarily mean to rush to get done by then just a reminder for me to bring payment. :)
  • Stawberry starts (if the are available)
  • Lots and lots of chicken stuff (bring lots of money)

DeAnnaOR (paid)
Bringing:

• 2 SHOCKS of corn for Laura
  • 2-Olive Egger pullets (both blue) Blue Cuckoo Marans over EE
  • (reserved for Jamie Leckron Thomas)
  • 2-Golden Lakenvelder pullets
  • 1-POL Delaware "Opal"
  • 1-POL Dorking mix "Billie"
  • 5-LF Salmon Faverolle chicks (trio reserved for Christine Cole)
  • 1-EE cockerel "Monster"
  • 1-Ameraucana cockerel (blue)
  • 2-Appenzeller Spitzhauben cockerels
  • 2-Olive Egger cockerels (1 blue and 1 black) Blue Cuckoo Marans over EE
  • 3-Speckled Sussex pullets (1 reserved for Roxanne Pugh)
  • 2-LF Cochin chicks 1 blue 1 black
  • 1-Ameraucana Splash (not sure of sex yet)
  • EE chicks
  • 1-Lemon Cuckoo Orpington x Dominique
  • 3-Lemon Cuckoo Orpington x Sicilian Buttercup chicks(cool looking!)
  • Possibly some Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock chicks.
  • Possibly a BLRW Splash (thinking cockerel..not sure yet)
  • 1 turkey for Jeanine McKee
  • 2 turkeys for Heather Dalton

If reserved before swap I will bring these:
  • 3-4 Pigeon waterers
  • 3 hole hanging rabbit cage 9' x 2' x 18 1/2" $60.00

Wanting:
  • Lemon Cuckoo Orpington hen
  • Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben hens.
  • LF BLRW (good quality)
  • maybe hatching eggs in the above
  • Partridge(red based) or Buff Silkie hen (from Darcy?)
  • chicken and turkey saddles
  • Plastic waterers
  • 2 metal feeders (12# size?)
  • incubator
  • Vanilla From Zanna (I think)
  • Paraben free soaps
  • Jam from Kaelynn Latshaw 1 pint Blackberry, 1 pint of Raspberry, 1/2 pint of
  • Blackberry/Raspberry

Pictures of what I am bringing can be seen here...I'm taking more photos this weekend and adding them to the album.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4619287922538.196066.1302849890&type=1&l=817d17b1cf

CFellows (paid)
Bringing:

• 1 pair Black Ameraucanas
  • Barred Olive Egger pullets (might make up a trio)
  • d'Uccle pair or trio
  • Easter Egger pullets/trio
  • Blue/Barred Olive Egger hatching eggs
  • Old English Game Bantam trio / hatching eggs
  • Bucket Nest Boxes
  • Strawberry Lemonade
  • Apple Cider
  • Home made Applesauce
  • Apple Pies
  • Oma's Produce Bags
  • a few house plants
  • maybe some jams/jellies
  • Peanut Butter Fudge Bars

Wanting:
  • Blue/Splash Maran eggs
  • Golden Campine hen? (have a lonely rooster)
  • leg bands
  • mostly just want to look around, and see what everyone has

Alicia Baca (paid)
Bringing:

• Scentsy products
  • 3 japanese bantam crosses, they will be a little over 2 months old at swap time

Wanting:

Darcie Vanderyacht (paid)
Bringing:

• 1 RIR cockerel
  • 2 Black Copper Maran cockerels
  • information on custom coops

Wanting:

Rosa (paid)
Bringing:

Wanting:

Gina Morrison (paid)

Bringing:
  • jewelry

Wanting:

Sonja Wadman (paid)

Bringing:
  • taking preorders for beef and rabbits
  • canned goods
  • Produce

Wanting:

Christine Cole (paid)

Bringing:
  • old english game bantams in black, chocolate, splash, chocoloate splash, crele and brown red. They are all very typey and are breeding/show quality. I may have a few oddballs if anyone just wants a few for pets.
  • 3 yr old pair of Barnacle geese
  • blue laced red wyandottes. "They are red, not gold!"
  • possibly some split lavender /black and also buff silkies
  • salmon faverolles
  • sweetgrass turkeys

Wanting:

Jenn Nashoba (paid)

Bringing:
  • Black Spanish turkeys, $35 each. (FOUR left) They were hatched in late May, and are growing nicely to be moderate sized Thanksgiving birds, or NICE sized Christmas birds. I can't give you poundage, but I will get pictures of myself with them so you can get an idea! I have four left at this price. I would trade straight across one-for-one for a Christmas meat-type goose!
  • Broad Breasted White turkeys, late May hatch--$65 each (THREE left!) These guys are already topping 20+ pounds, live, and I expect them to be HUGE by Thanksgiving! They are already more than twice the size of the Black Spanish, and were hatched the SAME week.
  • Two LaMancha maiden 2-year old does. $125 each or $200 for both These ladies are only unbred because I don't have fence on the property, and cannot afford to put one up in the foreseeable future. I've had coyote problems, so don't want to risk a kid getting killed. They are Barnowl stock with National Ch lines and from does who have udders that are amazing. Email me and I will give you links to see their ancestors. I want to see them actually reach their potential.
  • Araucana (Araucana... not Ameraucana) chicks ranging from one week old, to a couple months (at time of swap)*Most are white barred with either a black or blue base coloration.*So far, I have three all-black, VERY rumpless (clean-faced) I am debating taking with me! (LOL) There is also one white chick who turned up in my last hatch!*A few have tails, but many do not.*There is one (so far... I have more due to hatch!) double tufted who did inherit a tail and few with unilateral tufting.*Most are cleanfaced and rumpless! **Prices will vary based on presence of tufts and/or rumplessness.**I do my best to handle and hand tame each one! (One 3 week old blue-barred hops up on my hand on cue, now!)
  • *I may have one or two dozen hatching eggs from my 4 hens: 1-black w/dbl-tufts, 1-BBR line red w/cleanface, 1-white w/cleanface, and 1-red pyle w/cleanface--covered by my barred, cleanfaced roo.
  • I also will bring handcrafted round frame drums. They are maple rings stretched with elk hide. Custom artwork can be arranged for your drum, if you choose!

• Contact me if you want apples, apple butter, or apple pie jam from our orchard delivered to you! (A few, all the way to "canning quantities" available.) I am a Master Food Preservationist, trained by WSU extension service... so safety is my utmost concern.

Wanting:

Cheryl Ellefsons - Countrybuffs (paid)

Bringing:
  • 12 white Heather-1 gallon size
  • 1 Japanese Maple
  • 1 yellow flowering Gardenia
  • several Dwarf Weeping Pussy Willows-gallon size
  • 6 White Pines-gallon size

Wanting:

SunYoung

Bringing:

Wanting:
  • 2 cheesecakes from Zoomummzy (1 pumpkin marble, 1 dutch vanilla) (paid)
  • 1 jar creamed honey from Zanna
  • 2 half pints jam from Kaelynn Latshaw (1 strawberry, 1 raspberry)
  • 1 jar apple butter from Kasey Dixson
  • 2 muscovies from Michelle Manzer (1 duck - Berry, 1 unfortunate drake)
  • 1 or 2 pullets (polish, silkie, or some other interesting breed)

Kathy Steele (paid)

Bringing:

Wanting:

Michelle Manzer (paid)

Bringing:
  • 30-40 Muscovy ducks 6-8 weeks old up to about 6 months, most all are pied to some degree. Blues, silvers, black, white with fawn in their tails (might molt out) Willing to sell/trade ahead of time to lighten my load. Healthy free range ducks!! Good for pet breeding or eating.

• Trading 2 muscovy to Roxanne Pugh...Berry and the unfortunate drake

Wanting:
  • SQ muscovy

Last edited:

first 5 hatched. 4 nice paints and 1 black. 1 paint and 1 black are even vaulted!
Look at those spots!

Huge healthy active little chicks! These r less than a day old!

Really bad picture from my camera phone but u can see the huge vaulted skull on the black one here and its not even fully fluffed yet!
ill take 5 of those females 1 roo plz

I hate having to say this, but I've had a conflict come up in my schedule and I won't be able to make the swap after all. Hope you all have a great time and I will see you in the spring!

upchuck? really??? I may need an explanation BEFORE we do lunch.
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom